Chapter 166 - Go Hide Yourself in The Wardrobe

After filling out the neck check, Eric tore it off and hand it over to Nicole. But when she took it showed no intention of leaving. Moro ever, just as he headed down to write, the girl had already moved to his side without being noticed.

Well, this is...

No word had been utter yet. The girl had thrown herself into his arms, and her red lips kissed him gently with warm air from the mouth. The softness of the breast rubbed gently against Eric's chest through two layers of nightie. Eric even felt the two bits were turning hard to welcome him.

"Eric, don't refuse me, will you?" The girl said that dreamily, squinting her eyes, she put her arms around Eric's shoulders, licked Eric's ears like a cat.

Sniffing the smell of perfume that was not the same as usual in the girl's body, Eric somehow felt a little emotional, and could not help circling the girls waist. Suddenly the wardrobe behind Nicole was open gently, and Drew popped out her head and made a face warningly then quikly drew back.

Eric could only slightly push away the girl wrapped around him. "Sorry, Nicole, you'd better go back."

The girl wouldn't take no for an answer, she came up quickly grasped Eric's crucial point with one hand; "Eric, obviously you want it too."

"It's one thing i want to, it's another thing i have to...,it's..," Before Eric finished his words, the girl lowered her body. Eric felt his waiting erection was pulled out by a small hand. Then two moist soft lips came up and wrapped it all the way inward, into the abyss.

"Wow.." Eric could not help moaning for the unprecedented comfort. he could not resist it any more. He touched the girl's head with his big hand, directing her movements with a little force, in order to make himself more stimulated.

The wardrobe door opposite opened again, and the little girl jumped out barefoot.

Eric quickly held on Necole's head with both hand to prevent the busy lady from suddenly looking back.

"Eric, we've made an agreement," Drew looked at Necole kneeling in front of Eric, with a strong displeasure on her face, gesturing silently at Eric with her little hand.

"be good, go hide yourself in the wardrobe and don't let anyone see you," Eric said silently

Drew scratched her hair crazily and really wanted to go straight to grab Nicole's hair and pulled her out of the door. But she knew that if she did this, her dirty linen would be found by Nicole as well. Although she did nothing with Eric, they would just cuddled and went to sleep on the same bed, but no one would believe it.

She didn't want Nicole, the annoying woman, to get something that might affect Eric's reputation, so she only waved her hands reluctantly, pointed to the door and returned to the cabinet.

"Uh...Cough... "Necole got so awkward by the sudden aggressive change that she could only look up at Eric and pray for his gentleness, but she didn't know that this pleading look could stimulate more brutish nature of a male. As result, it took seven or eight minuted for Eric to satisfy himself before he took a quick step back and gave the girl an order: "Use your hands!"

She panted, with hair tangled. Her mind was absent completely but still obediently stretched out the hand and held the thing in front of her. Soon Eric fixed her head again, and she watched in horror as that thing in her hand began to erupt, leaving her face and hair stained with the lequid.

Eric took a deep breath after the release, then he stuffed it into the girls mouth again and cleaned it up before putting on his shorts. After that, he collapsed into the big bed behind him and lied down, while Nicole turned around and rushed to the bathroom without any instructions.