CHAPTER 58 - THE PRINCE

"Eric, Drew..... lives in your house ?" Aniston asked after a sweaty session of lovemaking as she laid on the man's chest, her hand gently caressing his torso.

Eric nodded and told her exactly what had happened.

Jenny's tone slight soured: "But.... you said you don't have that kind of relationship, so why are you doing so much for her ? Going so far as spending one million dollars.... He, you've never spent that kind of money on me. Ahem, you're definitely up to something."

Eric's hand darted under the covers and caressed the girl's smooth bottom: "I just see Drew as I would a little sister, you're my girlfriend. If you want, let alone a million, I'll give you a hundred for you to spend."

Jenny could tell from Eric's tone that he was sincere, she felt warm inside but still pouted: "Don't think this will be resolved with money." Although the girl said so, her hand reached under the cover as she intently groped him, and soon, little Eric stood proud again.

"You're the one who asked for it, girl." Eric laughed as he pressed Jenny's body under him.

"Ah..... not here, it's all swelled....." Feeling the man's strong hands pinning her down, the girl struggled, to no avail.

Eric evilly smiled to her and said: "Not here ? Alright, then I'll do it in another place."

Although she knew he was joking, Jenny still couldn't help but shiver at the thought.

......

"Oh, Al Pacino from The Godfather ? He's really cool and manly, it's a pity he didn't make a movie in recent years."

Last night had been really heated, and Jenny's face was especially radiant as she carefully tied her boyfriend's tie. Noticing Eric's expression turn sour at her praising another man, she quickly stepped in and landed a peck on his cheek: "Alright, alright, my Eric is the most handsome, Al Pacino is already an old man anyways."

"I was gonna take you and have a look at Al's play that's currently on Broadway, but I've changed my mind now."

Aniston laughed and said: "Even if you had asked me, I really don't have time do not have time, since Christmas is coming soon the director has us working overtime. Eric, are you staying in New York for the holidays ?"

Eric shook his head: "I'm not sure, if Al Pacino is game, then I'll be able to stay. Otherwise, I'll have to fly back to L.A and start looking for someone else."

"Oh." Aniston said in a slightly dejected tone.

"Jenny, why don't you go back to L.A with me ? Your relatives are back there anyways."

Aniston shook her head, "No, I don't want to go back there.... they have their own families, I feel out of place there."

"What are you talking about, they love you, you know ?"

"You don't understand, Eric." Aniston bitterly sighed. She adjusted her boyfriend's collar before saying: "Alright, go."

......

"Hello, Mr. Pacino." Although he hadn't seen seen many Al Pacino movies', Eric was still slightly excited to meet the man in person.

"Hello, Eric. Please, call me Al."

After Kapoor's introduction, the two of them shook hands, and they all sat down together.

A few pleasantries later, Al Pacino opened: "Eric, I've read the outline of Pretty Woman's script. You may already know that, because of the 1985 incident, I haven't acted in a movie for 4 years now. Although I'm really thankful to you for extending an invitation, some parts of the script just don't fit with me."