Chapter 87

After he sent away Kapoor, Jeffrey come to him, After that several executives from came to say hello, when he finally finished socializing with them. ran over and said that a few producers want to meet with him.

No problem, continue!

He spent more then an hour smiling to the point that his face have gone stiff, when things finally quieted down. Exhausted, he took a glass of wine and went directly to a couch in the corner and sat down.

"Mr. Williams can I have the honor of dancing with you?"

Eric subconsciously showed a stiff smile, the girl on the opposite side had no time to be happy only to see Eric shaking his head.

"Sorry, miss. I'm too tired."

"Oh, I'm sorry." The other side turned and left.

After rejecting a the first two bold girls, no other girl come to disturb him, until a blonde with beautiful eyes and and a gentle tone come to him.

"Mr. Williams, my name is ... ..."

Eric fought back his instinct to take a defensive stance.

I don't want to know what your name is. I just want to be alone for a few minutes. Is that so difficult?

"Excuse me, can I stay alone by myself for a while?"

"Oh, sorry ......"

My mood can't be so bad, Eric clutched his forehead.

After enjoying the quiet for a few seconds, a voice sounded again.

"Eric, would you like some fruit juice, for your hangover?"

Eric looked up, only to see a girl with a lovely face, carrying two glasses of orange juice.

"Of course, thank you, Miss ," Eric took the juice from her.

sat down beside Eric, and slowly leaned towards him, and started softly rubbing his arm, and said in a tone filled with resentment: "I'm glad you still remember me, Call me Virginia, okay?"

"Okay, Virginia, eh ... Vicky?"

"Whatever," She said with a smile: "I see you have been rejecting a lot off girl, are you gay ..."

Eric subconsciously raised his voice and denied: "absolutely not."

"Oh, what a big reaction! don't worry? I don't discriminate against homosexuals. I have seen a lot of directors who are like this, I think gay men are more delicate."

"Vicki, would you mind changing the subject?"

Virginia carefully looked at Eric expression and nodded: "So you really are not ah, then what's going on with you?"

"Didn't you see it?"

She shook her head: "I went to the Restroom, when I came out all I saw is you rejecting the poor girls."

Eric explained; "I was so tired that I had to turned down the invitation to dance with them. Maybe this move made them misunderstand something."

"Oh, fortunately I didn't invite you to dance, or else you may have driven me away."

Eric didn't want to talk about it. It was a bit rude of him to refuse their invitations.

"By the way, what movie have you been working on recently?"

When heard his question a feeling of strong loss grow in her heart, she often think of her first encounter with Eric, and of the words Eric said, she really thought that Eric based the movie 《》 on her as an inspiration.