Chapter 154 - Fearing a Change in Opinions

"The ups and downs of the plot, the shocking soundtrack, the fierce and varied editing, and the outstanding performances of several actors, after the playfulness of «Home Alone» and the warmth of 《Pretty Woman》 , Eric Williams has brought us a dark horse with a different style."

"From the mysterious opening song to the tragic symphony at the end of the film, the gorgeous soundtrack of《Running Out of Time》runs through the whole movie, but there wasn't a dull moment,
with the compact plot full of intensity, and the movie was without redundant scenes, leading to a two-hour visual feast that provides a kind of inner peace."

"Sex and blood have always been the two elements in a film that can stimulate the audience's adrenaline, but in many movies it's for sensationalism and there is sex for the sake of it, or blood for the sake of it, but the use of blood in《Running Out of Time》feels more natural. Whilst watching the move, every time there was a shot of Tom Cruise coughing blood, I could hear the apprehension of the female fans around me, but the exclamations were mixed with lots of excitement. A handsome, gentle but sinister and mysterious man that has most women falling in love at first sight, Eric Williams is still not satisfied, and there is a horny vomiting attribute attached to the main character. I am sure that the archetype of Andy, which is shaped by Cruise, will have filmmakers eager to imitate in the future."

"The wonderful performances of the two protagonists did not hide the brilliance of the several supporting roles. Joe Pesci raised eyebrows and shakes of the head give off a pleasant happy feeling. Reappearing after a few years of silence, Brooke Shields is even more eye-catching, perhaps because of the girl's study at Princeton for several years, her performance is no longer superficial, and it's a bit more profound and influential. She only had a few minutes of screen time, but she left a deep impact, and I believe this time, even if Brooke Shields cannot get a performance award, the Razzi judges will certainly not consider her again, and I am looking forward to Brooke Shields' performances in the future in other movies."

The next morning, accompanied by a slight clatter of paper shuffling, Eric sat on a chair in dining room and was intently reading the fresh criticism of the movie in today's newspaper. Then Nicole bustled around for a while, occasionally putting good breakfast on the table.

Soon, Drew, who was still sleepy, wore slippers and staggered into the dining room. She drew out a chair and sat down at the table, holding her chin in one hand as she squinted towards Eric to read the newspaper.

"Why don't you sleep more?" Eric asked without lifting his head.

"Hungry," Drew said, pulling the small basket from the centre of the table and reaching for a bagel, but she was hit by Eric's newspaper: "Brushed you teeth?"

"After eating? " She squinted and looked pitiful.

"Eating a.f.t.e.r. brushing," Eric stared at the girl, without any doubt, whilst waving the newspaper in his hand, ready to hit it again.

"Okay, okay, really, you old-fashioned old man," Drew stood up softly and floated out. She had gone somewhat crazy at the party last night, so that with not eating much, meant she looked ver lethargic at this time.

Nicole stood in front of the kitchen counter and listened to the conversation between the two people. Her heart was slightly envious. Although the two did not have any intimate words or actions, this kind of plain conversation made people feel the warmth of loved ones. In comparison, although Eric has been very polite to her, he has never treated her as his own. She had made an effort in this area, but it did not work much.

Putting the cooked oatmeal onto the dining table, she began to distribute the breakfast for the two people, but after placing a bowl of porridge gently in front of Eric, she inadvertently looked up, and saw Eric slightly frowning at a newspaper.