Chapter 128 - The second time

Curious, Eric turned and looked behind for a while: "I only see two cars, the silver Honda, and the black Chrysler."

"Oh, so. if I just let you drive my car and leave, you'll have ended up on the newspaper tomorrow, take a closer look."

"You mean? ......" Eric watched for a while, and finally found a hidden black car: "the black Mercedes Benz, how can a paparazzi afford such expensive car."

"That's the one," Kapoor replied with a smile, and asked curiously: "Is that Mercedes Benz expensive? I think that car cost only about thirty thousand dollars."

"Well, I will remember that." Eric felt embarra.s.sed because when he saw the Mercedes Benz, he subconsciously thought of the more luxurious Mercedes car that cost more than a hundred thousand dollars, in his past life he couldn't even afford to buy the tiers of those cars.

Kapoor didn't talk again. Instead, he focused on driving in the busy streets of Los Angeles, even though it was late at night people were still out and about.

As they got close Kapoor asked: "All done, now lets hope there is no paparazzi camping in front of your door."

"Kapoor, my house has a back door."

Looking through the rearview mirror, Kapoor unabashedly gave Eric a disdainful look, which made Virginia chuckle, feeling defeated Eric raised his hand and said: "All right, I'll stop talking."

When the car stopped at Eric's house door, Eric and Virginia didn't get out. Instead, Kapoor himself got out to open the door, then he drove the car directly into the yard.

"There is a paparazzi parked 10 meters from the door, on the right side, be careful not to be photographed tomorrow when you leave."

"Rest a.s.sured, I won't let that happen." Eric grabbed Virginia's little hand and said as he started walking toward the villa: "Kapoor, Would you like to come in?"

Kapoor shrugged: "Although I don't want to be a light bulb, but I have to stay here for at least ten minutes before I leave, or I shouldn't have driven in."

"Well, come in and have a cup of coffee." as they walked into the villa, they found that the light in the living room is still on, seeing the confusion on their faces Eric explained: "Drew will be staying here for the next two days."

Drew came back from school because she originally thought that Eric will take her to the Oscar, but unfortunately, he replaced her with Virginia, so for the last two days she was short-tempered and would lash out from time to time.

Opened the door of the living room, he saw the little girl curled on the sofa with the TV still on. Stepping forward Eric gently tried to wake her up: "Drew, wake up and go to sleep upstairs."

After shaking her a few times, Drew finally had a reaction, mumbling she said: "Hmm! ...... Eric, I don't wanna do it now, so sleepy!"

Uh ......

Eric looked at the two petrified people standing behind him and said with a guilty conscience: "This, I swear, I have never done anything with her!"

This explanation sounded very pale and weak, Kapoor and Virginia obviously didn't believe him.

"b.a.s.t.a.r.d ...... " Virginia muttered.

"Don't forget using protection ..... " Kapoor is indeed a professional agent who only think about his employers.

Seeing that the two wouldn't believe his excuses, Eric gave up and said: "Well, I won't explain, Vicky, the coffee is in the kitchen, you entertain Kapoor., while I take Drew to her room."