Chapter 73 - an accident

Although he heard Eric's praise, just nodded his head slightly, He was still immersed in the previous emotions, and did not intend to come out from the role.

This is just right, Eric no longer spoke with him, and quickly ordered the staff to prepare for the next shot.

Ending his piano solo, Edward thanked the audience, Vivian went up to him, As a girl who never finished high school, she didn't recognize the complex emotions contained in Edward's play. Leaning over the piano, Vivian give him a compliment: "I didn't know you could play the piano?"

Edward smiled and gazed at Vivian: "I only play for strangers."

Vivian paused for a moment, without questioning why, moved to Edward side: "I'm a little lonely upstairs."

Edward quickly turned to the waiters still doing there jobs and asked them to leave, he didn't forget to say tank you to them, he was always so polite, Even when commanding others.

Vivian could not help but ridicule Edward's behavior:"Aren't People always willing to listen to your orders?"

Edward did not answer, pulled her to him, and rested his weary head on Vivian body. For the first time, she felt the man's weakness, and for a moment she was at a loss what to do. Only to follow her instinct by gently stroking Edward's hair.

Edward silently untied her robe, put her on the top of the piano. Vivian meekly let the man kiss and caress her, At this moment, she turned into a pool of spring water, Silently invading Edward's dry emotional world.

The camera slowly drew away, Until it was completely obstructed by the prepared obstacles.

But and Julie did not stop the show, the two of theme were still wrapped together. photographer Nicole Frank looked at Eric, After getting the hint, wisely turned off the camera. All the cast members at the scene silently looked at Eric, asking what to do next?

Eric knew he couldn't let things keep going, he clapped his hands lightly, Raised his voice and shouted: "Ok, cut!"

heard the sound on the top of the piano, got out from her confused state, with a look of shyness and panic looked at Eric, pushed Al away, Tidy up her messy dress, and placed the robe back on her body. Al also recovered, when he saw the crew strange looks, he smiled awkwardly.

In order to resolve the awkward atmosphere, Eric quickly dispatched the others to prepare for the next scene.

"I'm sorry, Eric, I just forgot."

Eric came in front of Al, Smiled and said: "No, Al, your performance was very good, this is the perfect state of an actor, Oh, Julia's performance was also very good." Eric didn't forget to praise the girl.

Julia did not feel the joy of being praised, her eyes dodged Eric's eyes: "I ... I'm going to fix my makeup."

Then the girl left in a hurry, Al had some doubts: "What's wrong with her?"

Eric said: "She may be shy, I also find it somewhat strange, we have taken several exciting shots before She has not been like this, a woman's thought process is impossible to grasp. Who knows?"

The next shot, Julia made a lot of mistakes that should not have been made. However, one of the most important scenes of the day made Eric satisfied, And saved him quite a lot of time. So Eric wasn't impatient with her.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, the crew called it a day and started packing, Al smiled when he found Julia next to him in the makeup trailer: ", are you free this evening, a new French restaurant has just opened at La Cienega Boulevard, I would like to invite you to dinner."