Chapter 109 - Welfare

Eric listened to her and didn't say anything else, bowing his head he started taking notes, this reaction made Gwyneth somewhat perturbed, she felt that her answer should be very appropriate. But he didn't give her enough time to think, after a few more questions, he asked her to start performing.

A staff member moved a two seat bench on wheels to the middle of the room and explained: "Miss Paltrow, the scene you want to perform is like this. On a bus, a strange man suddenly sat down next to you. He's very handsome, just by looking at him you feel your heart start beating faster. But suddenly you feel a pistol pressing on your side, the man held you hostage, and want you to pretend that the two of you are a couple as a police officer investigate the bus, you dare not resist, and have no choice but to do as he said. Miss Paltrow, you have no lines, you can only rely on facial expressions and body language to express your emotions, you have one minute to prepare."

Not a single line, this was too difficult, that was the first thing that came to her mind. However, she knew she had no choice, but to adjust her mentality and prepare for the performances quickly.

A minute later, Gwyneth sat on the bench and said she was ready, the a.s.sistant reminded her 'when the music stops, then the show is over, using a clapboard he announced the start of the performances.

At the same time, another staff member pressed the start b.u.t.ton on the music player; a refreshing piano composition rang in the room.

This was the soundtrack that appeared in the original bus scene, the name of the song is 《Silent Love》. The soundtrack was allegedly copied from a 1995 musical made by a Greek composer called Vangelis and failed to make it to the film soundtrack alb.u.m. This time Eric chose to copy all the music from 《Running Out of Time》, now he certainly will not be involved in any copyright issues, and in the future if he wanted he can also publish Vangelis original soundtrack.

Gwyneth sat there quietly, after a few moments, a staff member sat down beside her. She gently frowned and turned to look at the man next to her, feeling something on her side she looked down only to find a plastic gun pressed against her, her face immediately showed a look of fear, her body expressed a backward movement like she was trying to hide.

Sitting behind the Audition table Eric frowned slightly, Gwyneth expressions were too exaggerated, but he didn't make any noise to interrupt her.

The performance of the two people was still going on, the staff member put his arm around Gwyneth's shoulder, and said: "Don't make any noise."

Gwyneth's body stiffened for a moment and pretended to stare straight ahead. From the perspective of Eric, he could see her hands on her knees gently trembling. The staff member took off his sungla.s.ses and put them on her. She didn't have any reaction, like a puppet she didn't make a move.

Here the actor should have started talking on a cell phone, but because this was the actress audition, this part was omitted.

"Lean over," the staff told her in a whisper again, obediently Gwyneth leaned against his shoulder.

A few moments later, Eric made a gesture, and immediately someone stopped the music.

Hearing the music stop, Gwyneth knows that the show is over, she quickly straightened up, and removed the sungla.s.ses and handed them back to the man beside her.

Eric quickly said: "Miss Paltrow, thank you for your audition, you can leave now, we will inform you of the results as soon as possible."

"Ah, that

9;s it ... ... it's over?" Gwyneth asked without restraint.

Eric nodded and made a gesture as if to say "please leave," Gwyneth had to pick up her bag and get out of the room, after closing the audition room's door, she immediately wiped out the smile on her face, and coldly walked through the crowd of girls waiting to audition.