CHAPTER 195- Cameo

Eric stopped and turned around as he asked, "Did you need something else, Miss Anwar?"

Right as the words left her mouth, the young woman began regretting it. She felt that she was being a little too forward, but since she had already spoken, she gathered her courage and said, "Mr. Williams, can I invite you to a dance later?"

Eric looked at the young woman's petite figure wrapped in a red dress with a deep v neck and the short-heeled shoes under her slender legs. He naturally thought of her amazing tango dance scene in Scent of a Woman with Al Pacino as he smiled and asked, "Is it Tango?"

Gabrielle nodded, her lips curled up into a smile with a hint of naughtiness, "If you want."

"Alright, wait a moment," Eric pointed to the end of the corridor.

The girl nodded understandingly and watched Eric walk away and turn the corner. Right as he walked inside the door, she quickly raised her hand and patted her chest a few times. At the same time, she quickly began considering the words she should use to attract more attention from the young man.

After being lucky enough to get the role of the tango girl in Scent of a Woman, Gabrielle has been in the United States for several months. As she continues to learn more about Hollywood, she has become more determined to stay.

Although the tango dance segment in Scent of a Woman is only a few minutes long, because of Al Pacino's strict requirements, it was filmed in a New York hotel for more than a week, during which time she stayed in the crew. There, she was shocked to find that everyone from the director to the film's entire cast was kind to her. Due to being a newcomer, she often made mistakes during the week-long filming, some mistakes were even foolishly annoying. However, neither Director Martin Brest nor lead actor Al Pacino ever became angry with her, at most they only frowned to express their dissatisfaction, but then patiently explained her mistakes.

In the beginning, Gabrielle simply thought that the two of them were well-natured, but her thoughts changed on the third day of filming. Due to the mistake of an extra, a complicated shot that took a lot of time to set had to be repeated several times. As a result, Al Pacino lost his temper and threw a glass at the floor in rage, and angrily berated the extra who took the initiative to leave the crew due to being embarrassed. Moreover, she later discovered that director Martin Brest was also not a mild-tempered person. As a result, she began to wonder why she received special treatment.

An event a few days later, however, allowed her to solve that mystery. The cause of the incident was the young man named Matt Damon whom she had become acquainted with during the filming. She had a good impression of him, so she didn't mind whenever he tried to talk to her, however, one day, Al Pacino saw them together. She saw Al Pacino call the young man in his room to talk. Afterward, Matt Damon never took the initiative to speak to her again.

After that incident, she finally became sure that the reason behind the special treatment she received was because she was recommended by Eric Williams. In fact, the crew may regard her as Eric's lover, so they treat her with courtesy. Thanks to that, despite being a newcomer actress, she never encountered any form of harassment which could be considered a miracle. Even when she was in the UK, although both her father and mother were part of the TV circle and could shield her from many things that newcomers went through, she still encountered harassment when she was in a TV show.

Due to the misunderstanding, she obtained a lot of benefits, so she no longer wished to clarify the misunderstanding. Even when chatting with others, she occasionally mentioned Eric's name casually to give them some hints.

Most people who know her well, including her agent, Kapoor Sid, the President of UTA, thought of her as Eric's lover. However, they didn't look down on her because of this since Eric Williams is currently single. Maybe when she will be lucky enough to become his official girlfriend or even his wife.