Epilogue: Jimin and Bee

Bee moaned as Jimin's lips moved down her neck, his body trapping her against the kitchen counter as his hands roamed over her body.

"J-Jimin, stop," She gasped, "Someone could come!"

"Yeah," Jimin smirked, grinding his hips into her groin and making her gasp, "Me,"

"Do you mind?" Jimin jumped when he heard his sisters voice behind him and whirled around to see her sitting comfortably at the kitchen table, "I'm trying to eat my breakfast. You have a bedroom, you know?"

Yoongi entered the room and looked at Jimin's  crotch, his eyebrow raised, "Jimin, your little sister is here, do you really think she wants to see that?"

"Gah!" Jimin looked down and yanked his shirt down, before turning to Bee, "Let's go upstairs!"

"Nah," Bee smiled, turning her back to him, "I was actually washing up before you grabbed me,"

Jimin sighed in frustration before heading up the stairs by himself. 

Once she had finished washing the dishes, Bee also headed for the stairs, "I'm going for a shower, do you want to go shopping with me, Daisy?"

"Of course!" Daisy exclaimed, "Need a girly day out!"

"Yes! Okay, give me half an hour,"

Bee ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. When she got back to the bedroom, Jimin was waiting for her, sat on the bed. He smiled as he watched her moved around the room clad only in her towel.

"Come here, baby," He smiled, "Let's finish what we started,"

"Finish it yourself," Bee smirked and dropped her towel, making him lip his lips, "I'm going shopping with Daisy," She laughed when Jimin stood up and wrapped himself around her from behind, one hand cupping her breast and the other sliding down her stomach.

He tugs her backwards, sitting on the bed and pulling her to sit between his legs. He tipped her head to the side and kissed down her neck, making her hum and relax into his body.

"Your neck is your weak point, isn't it, baby?" He groaned, his hand massaging her chest while his other parted her knees, "You can never say no if I kiss your nec-"

There was a loud knock on the door and Daisy's voice wafted through, "You ready yet, Bee?"

"Give me five minutes!" Bee pulled away from Jimin's arms.

He pouted and sighed, running his hands through his hair and gesturing to his obvious hardness, "You want me to deal with this myself? You're a bad girlfriend," He smirked.

Bee rolled her eyes and tugged her clothes on, "You're so impatient," She moved to him, kissing him softly, "Maybe I'll help when I get home. See you later!"

"Argh, fuck!" Jimin cursed, throwing himself back onto the bed, "I don't wanna do it myself!"

Daisy and Bee had a good time shopping, while Jimin paced furiously around the bedroom, constantly checking his watch and looking at the time. He was still hard and he was still frustrated. He wanted Bee so badly that nothing could get his mind off her.

When she finally got home and opened the door to their bedroom, he was on her like a tiger on its prey, pinning her to the wall and grinding his hips to her hard.

"Ah, Jimin!" Bee's eyes rolled back as they closed. He had one hand pinning her wrists to the wall above her head, while the other fumbled at her jeans, trying to get them undone. He shoved her hand inside, working her roughly until she began to tremble. She moaned loudly as she came, her legs buckling underneath her.

Jimin smirked, hooking hs arms under her legs and waist and carrying her to the bed, dropping her onto the mattress and climbing over her. He undid his own jeans as he leaned down to kiss her, however, just as their lips touched, there was a knock at the door.

"Fucking what now?!"

"Bee," Yoongi's voice came through the door, "Tae's on the phone for you,"

Bee gently pushed Jimin from her and got to her feet, fixing her jeans as she headed for the door.

"Fucking- ignore it!" Jimin cried and Bee shook her head.

"What if it's important?"

"Well what about this?!" Jimin exclaimed, pointing at his hips, "What about me?! I've been like this all day!"

"Then a few more minutes won't matter, will it?" Bee smirked and blew a kiss, before opening the door and taking the phone from Yoongi.

"You're such a fucking tease," Jimin groaned, laying back on the bed as his girlfriend lifted the phone to her ear.

"Hey, Tae... Now? Yeah, of course, we're in!"

Jimin groaned again, "Can't... Can't even get ten fucking minutes alone?!"

***

Jimin waited impatiently for his brothers and Deanna to go home, and as Bee started cleaning up, he decided to go for a shower so he was fresh for her.

"I'd put some music on tonight, if I were you," He warned Yoongi as he walked past him, "I've been waiting all day to get Bee, so she is going to be loud,"

His shower was as quick as he could make it, and he eagerly headed back to the bedroom, pleased to see that his girlfriend was already there.

However, as he dropped his towel and crawled into the bed next to her, he noticed something that made him groan.

"No, no no!" He moaned, leaning in close to her, "Bee, baby, wake up, please! I'm so hard, please wake up, I've been waiting all day for you!"

Bee groaned a little, "Mmm, go to sleep Jimin," She sighed as she dozed back off.

Jimin, for the third time that day, threw himself backwards on the bed, "I don't want to fucking do it by myself!" He exclaimed loudly, making Bee's eyes snap open.

"If you're not sleeping, Park Jimin, go to the living room or something!" She grumbled, "I'm so tired and you're being loud!" She turned her back on him, swiftly closing her eyes again to go back to sleep.

"God fucking damn it!" He snapped, getting out of bed and pulling his boxers on, "Fine, but tomorrow morning, Bee, you are going to be in for it! You're not going to be able to walk for a fucking month! Leaving me this frustrated, you're going to fucking regret it!"

"Yeah, goodnight Chim," Bee mumbled in reply, not opening her eyes, "Sleep well, I love you, too,"

"Fuck it!" Jimin stomped out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind him as he headed to the bathroom for some privacy, "If you want something done, do it yourself!"