Eighteen

Daisy woke up with a splitting headache and a sore throat. She tried to lift her hand to rub her hand, only to find that it was tied to something. With a soft groan, she opened her eyes to look around and saw that she was tied to a chair in the middle of a dim room. She looked over her shoulder when she heard a whimper and realised that Bee was tied up behind her.

"Bee?" She called carefully, not wanting to be heard, "Are you okay?"

"My head," Bee moaned, "It hurts. I think something hit me, there's blood,"

"Good morning," Daisy snapped her head back around in front of her when she heard a gleeful voice, regretting it immediately. It felt as if her brain was being bounced around inside her skull.

She frowned when the figure in front of her came into focus.

"Namjoon?"

"Hey, babe," Namjoon stepped towards her and leaned down into her face, "Did you sleep well?"

"What's going on?" Daisy heard Bee call out behind her and Namjoon lifted his hand, bringing it down sharply across Daisy's face.

She cried out in pain and Namjoon smiled, his eyes wild, "Tell her that if she says another word, I'll knock some of your teeth out next time,"

Bee whimpered but didn't say a word. Daisy glared up at her ex-boyfriend, who just continued to smile.

"What's with that look?" He asked, "You should have known that this was coming. First," He counted on his fingers, "You left me. You gave me trouble with money, Daisy. I have to pay for everything in that house now. Second, your brother and your new boyfriend came to humiliate me at my own home. Then, they send me to the hospital," His eyes narrowed, "You have embarrassed me enough, Daisy, and you are going to pay. When I'm done, then you can go home... In a body bag,"

Daisy swallowed, her eyes filling with tears. He had lost it!

Namjoon smirked, "Excellent response, babe,"

"Oh my God!" Bee whispered from behind her, "He's insane!"

"I don't want to hear that from Jimin's little bitch," He snapped, "You're lucky you're still alive! You're just here by chance!"

Bee didn't see anything else, but Daisy could hear her breathing become unstable as if she were holding herself back from saying something else that could get them in trouble.

"Good," Namjoon stood up again and headed for the door, "I'll see you soon, baby," He cooed at Daisy, before laughing and closing the door.

Before Daisy could gather her thoughts, the door opened again and two figures came in quietly.

"Fuck," One of them sighed, "Hyung, I think he hit her,"

"And this one is bleeding from her head,"

Daisy tried to focus on their faces, but it was hard to see them in the darkness. She was also feeling a bit dizzy, and the room was spinning.

She realised who it was, however, when fingers gently touched her already bruising and swollen cheek.

"H- Hoseok?"

"Yeah, Daisy, it's me. Jin Hyung is here, too,"

Daisy felt her eyes fill with tears again, "Why are you doing this?" She sobbed, "I haven't done anything to you! He hurt Bee so badly!"

"I know," Hoseok said softly, "I'm so sorry, Daisy. We had nothing to do with this. Hyori talked Namjoon into this - I think she wants you gone because he still thinks about you. She's crazy! We didn't even know you were here until we heard them talking,"

Daisy heard Bee whimper again and Jin sighed, "She needs a hospital. I can't fix this,"

"Where are your phones?" Hoseok asked Daisy, "I'm going to call Jimin,"

Bee began to sob softly, but Daisy could tell she was trying to hold it back. She must have been in a lot of pain, and even more scared than Daisy, as Hyori had always hated Bee.

"Your phones?" Hoseok repeated, "We need to call now,"

"It was in my pocket, but I can't feel it," Daisy replied, beginning to panic. How would her brothers find them if they couldn't get in touch with them?

"Namjoon must have them," Hoseok muttered, "Don't worry, we're going to get you out, okay?"

"We have to leave you tied up, though," Jin said apologetically, "IF they find out, it could make things worse,"

They left the room quickly, once again leaving Daisy and Bee in the dark.

***

Jimin was strangely calm when Jungkook and Taehyung turned up at his house, but his eyes were dangerous as if he was about to commit a murder.

They all jumped when Jungkook's phone rand, and he snatched it out of his pocket to decline the call, when he saw that it was from Bee.

Jimin snatched the phone from his hand, answering it and putting it to his ear, "Bee, baby! Where- Who the fuck are you?"