Twenty One

"Hoseok called you?" Daisy finally pulled back from Yoongi, wiping at her dirty face with her hands. Yoongi nodded, and panic suddenly washed over her.

"Bee!" She cried, "Namjoon took her! She-"

"Jimin has her," Yoongi interrupted her, his voice gentle, "I'm not going to lie to you, Daisy, she's not in a great condition. She's bleeding from her head and they pushed her into the water while she was unconscious. She could have drowned. She's alive, though, but needs a doctor,"

Daisy turned, staggering towards the door, but Yoongi scooped her up into his arms, "You don't think I'm going to let you get away from me again, do you?" He  kissed her gently before walking through the door, "Let's get you to your brothers,"

By the time they got outside, Bee was sat in Jimin's car, her legs hanging out of the door with his jacket around her body. She was shivering badly and her lips were blue. Jimin was sat behind her, his arms wrapped around her over his jacket, trying to keep her warm.

"D-Daisy!" She cried through chattering teeth, trying to stand up to go to her. Jimin quickly followed, keeping her steady. As soon as he knew she wasn't going to fall, he rushed past her, taking Daisy from Yoongi's arms and holding her tight.

"Fuck, Daisy, you're alright," He said, squeezing her so tightly that she could barely breathe, "You scared the shit out of me!"

"C-can't breathe," She wheezed, taking a deep breath when Jimin slowly put her down. Before she could fully catch her breath, however, Bee barrelled into her, holding her tightly as tears flowed down their cheeks.

They stood embracing each other, with the boys next to them, until Yoongi spoke.

"They're coming back,"

The girls let go of each other and looked over to where Jungkook was dragging Namjoon violently behind him and Taehyung had Hyori over his shoulder, ignoring her kicking and screeching.

When they were back near the car, Jungkook threw Namjoon to the floor by Jimin's feet and Daisy could see that his nose was not just broken; the cartilage looked completely smashed. Taehyung dumped Hyori next to him and the pair then moved quickly to their sister, hugging her before giving Bee the same treatment.

Jimin dropped to one knee, gripping Namjoon's collars in his fists. Daisy couldn't hear what he was saying to her ex-boyfriend, but the look of pure terror on the older man's face was enough to tell that it wasn't pleasant. Jimin let go, dropping him back to the floor and turned to Jungkook.

"Leave him to us," Jungkook growled, letting go of Bee and grabbing Yoongi, stopping him from going closer. He kicked Namjoon viciously in the stomach, making him double over in pain as Hyori sat frozen in fear next to him.

"What about her?" Taehyung asked, "I don't hit girls,"

"Please," Bee smiled, her eyes dangerous, "Allow me," She moved quickly to where Hyori was sat, pulled back her arm and punched her hard enough to send her sprawling, blood dripping from her freshly broken nose.

"That's my girl," Jimin grinned proudly, reaching for her.

Bee smacked his hand away, "Who's your girl?" She snapped, "I'm most certainly not your girl,"

"Ah, babe-"

"Yoongi?" Bee turned to Yoongi, who took a nervous step away from her, his hands held up as if to tell her that he didn't want to get involved, "Please can you take us home?" She reached out, hugging Daisy close, glaring at Jimin as they headed towards the car.

Daisy smiled despite herself. She knew that Bee still loved Jimin, and agreed that he needed to suffer a little.

"You can walk, Park Jimin," She said, "In fact, maybe you shouldn't come home at all,"

"Bee, baby!" Jimin cried, "You're still mad at me?! I- ouch!" Bee shrugged his jacket off and launched it at him. The zip spun out, flicking him on the nose, and Jimin cursed as she turned her back and continued walking, leaning weakly on Daisy for support.

"I think we need to get you to the hospital," Yoongi commented to her, "You need a Doctor,"

"The blood has stopped," Bee mumbled miserably, "I just have a headache and want a shower,"

She climbed into the backseat and strapped herself in as Daisy slid into the passenger seat. Yoongi got behind the wheel of Jimin's car and closed the door, looking at the blonde in the rear view mirror.

"Just pretend I'm not here," She sighed, "Carry on being all lovey-dovey, don't mind me,"

You Scare Me || You Book One || MYG || ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें