Six

"You'd better let her go," A cold voice cut through the air the same time a strong hand landed on Namjoon's wrist. 

Daisy turned, tears in her eyes, to see Yoongi standing over her, his eyes narrow. Namjoon immediately let go, and the second he did, he was flying backwards through the air.

"That was my best friends and their baby sister you just insulted," Yoongi growled, dragging the taller man to his feet by his shirt. Daisy stepped back, her eyes wide. She had only ever seen Yoongi's face like that once - and that was when Jimin had to step in.

"J-Jungkook!" She cried, turning to make a dash for the door, "Jung-"

"What's wrong?" Jungkook appeared in the doorway, looking concerned, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yoongi," She pointed at Yoongi, who had once again knocked Namjoon off his feet and was bent over him, looking like he was about to punch him in the face.

"What did Namjoon do?" Jungkook asked, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the door, "Hyung isn't like Jimin, he always has a reason,"

"Uh, he grabbed me and-"

"Then he deserves it," Jungkook growled, his eyes darting over to Namjoon, who was whimpering on the floor, "I should teach him a lesson, too. Nobody lays their hand on my sister,"

"Kookie!" Daisy cried, "Yoongi is hurting him, we-"

"He deserves it," Jungkook repeated, "I'm not stopping him,"

After taking a deep breath, Daisy moved towards the pair and slowly reached out, touching Yoongi on the arm, "Y-Yoongi, please stop. I want to go,"

Yoongi glanced at her and released his grip on Namjoon, who was already bruising.

"If you touch her again- even look at her again - I will let her brothers at you. They aren't as gentle as I am,"

Jungkook finally moved forward and leaned over the downed man, a terrifying grin on his face, "You're lucky that it was Yoongi Hyung who caught you. If it was me, you probably wouldn't even be breathing right now,"

He stood up and put his arm around Daisy, who stooped briefly to pick up the big Kumamon teddy before letting her brother lead her out. Yoongi followed after, watching Namjoon with cold eyes as he slowly closed the front door.

The trip back to Jimin's place was silent, but she didn't really expect anything else with both Yoongi and Jungkook in the car. Despite what had happened, though, they both seemed as calm as ever, and she sighed, hugging the bear to her as they finished the journey.

When the three of them were back, Taehyung and Jimin both came out to help with bringing Daisy's boxes inside. Bee had cooked, so once everything was inside, they all sat around the table to eat. Taehyung's girlfriend, Deanna, wasn't there, but Daisy had a nice time talking with her best friend anyway. She felt as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders, now that her and Namjoon were officially through.

However, it started getting rowdy when Daisy's brothers and Yoongi began to drink, but both Bee and Daisy stayed with them in the living room, laughing as they messed about.

"So, how did it go picking up your stuff?" Jimin was lounging on the sofa with a beer bottle in his hand and his girlfriend sat snugly between his knees.

Daisy shrugged, "Jungkook slammed him into a wall before we even got inside, Yoongi strangled him and then before we left he threw him across the room,"

"So uneventful, then?" Taehyung said, messing up her hair, "Why did they do that?"

"Ah, no reason," Daisy swatted his hand away. Telling Jimin and Taehyung why Yoongi had gotten angry was the least smart thing to do.

"I don't believe that," Jimin scoffed, "Hyung, why did you kick his ass? Not that I'm against it, or anything,"

"Leave her alone," Bee jumped in, "If she says it's nothing, then drop it,"

Jimin went silent and Taehyung laughed at him. The older brother shifted slightly, his hand snaking around his girlfriends waist to pull her closer.

"You never told us why you broke up," He said, further changing the subject, "What happened?"

"I don't think I need to tell you," Daisy said, "You don't need to know,"

"I think we do," Taehyung insisted, grabbing her and pulling her towards him, "He upset my baby girl, he needs to have a fucking decent reason for it,"

"It's not your business," Daisy huffed, pulling free. She glanced over at Jungkook and Yoongi, who were rather quiet considering that they were involved in what had happened earlier.

"Drop it, Tae," Jimin sighed, "Bee said to leave her alone,"

"But Jungkook knows," Taehyung said, his voice a little whiney, "I want to know, too," Daisy pulled away from him a little, but was comforted by his arm resting on her shoulders.

Jimin looked over at the youngest brother, who just shrugged and took a swig from his beer bottle.

"Do you, Kook?" He asked. Jungkook was silent, choosing instead to take yet another drink.

"He does," Yoongi piped up finally, after not speaking since dinner, "And I figured it out when I was there. But, if she doesn't want to tell you, she doesn't have to,"

"Were you made because of it?" Taehyung asked, desperate to know the truth.

Yoongi shook his head, "He grabbed her and hurt her. He said he wanted to hurt her more,"

"He fucking did what?!" Taehyung jumped to his feet, almost knocking Daisy from the sofa. Jimin was also in the process of standing up, but Bee was talking to him, trying to calm him down.

"Sit down, Hyung," Jungkook spoke up, "Yoongi Hyung dealt with it already,"

Taehyung grumbled as he sank back into his seat and Bee clapped her hands, "Alright, enough of this, can't you see that you're making Daisy uncomfortable? You lot have fun, we are going to go and do girly things,"

Bee got to her feet, shooting Jimin a warning look. He grinned and lifted his hands, "Yeah, I know. We won't break anything this time,"

She nodded and took Daisy by the hand, "Let's go upstairs,"

"What girly things?" Taehyung called as they headed towards the doorway, "Can I come?"

"Can I paint your nails pink?" Bee asked, a huge smile on her face.

Taehyung debated a little and then shook his head, "If you had said red then maybe. Even I can't rock pink nails,"

They both laughed as they headed out of the room. Despite her brothers being aggressive and loud, they made her happy and she felt safe with them. It was making her feel better, just by hanging out with them.

Untill she noticed that Yoongi was watching her as she left the room.