Five

Daisy smiled as Jungkook entered the kitchen next. As Jimin's house was the largest of the four and each sibling had their own key, everyone let themselves in and out as they pleased. Both Jimin and Bee seemed to enjoy the liveliness of the house, so didn't have a problem with the uninvited guests. The four siblings were very close. 

"Hey Daisy," He said, flopping down onto the seat opposite her, "Hey Hyung,"

"'Sup, Kook," Yoongi kept his eyes on his laptop, only glancing up every now and then to look at Daisy.

"You wanna get your stuff today?" Jungkook asked, "You're wearing the same jumper as yesterday,"

Daisy looked down at her favourite oversized jumper, "I like this jumper,"

"Oh, so you're being deliberately dirty?" Came the reply.

She rolled her eyes, "You wore those jeans yesterday and I'm willing to bed money you wore them the day before, too,"

"Touche," Jungkook said, slapping his hands on the table and standing up, "Geet your shoes, we're going now,"

Daisy swallowed, "But he won't be at work, yet,"

"Exactly. Shoes, now,"

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook, "Need a hand?"

Daisy's brother nodded, "Probably have stuff to carry,"

"Alright, give me five minutes,"

"Thanks, Hyung,"

Daisy just stared at Yoongi left the room. Now, she would be stuck in a car with him.

Jungkook hurried her out of the door, shouting to Jimin that he was taking Daisy out. He only got a muted reply and she realised with a start that both him and Bee had suddenly gone missing just before Jungkook showed up.

"Can't even wait until we're gone," She muttered, rolling her eyes. Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"Nothing's changed there, then,"

Daisy climbed into the back seat of Jungkook's car so that she didn't have to have Yoongi behind her, staring as they made their way to where she used to live. It didn't take too long, as it was still pretty early and there was no traffic. She took a deep breath and climbed out, and Jungkook headed to the front door before she could get there. As she pulled out the key that she still had, he moved in front of her, blocking her from getting to the lock, and rang the doorbell.

The second the door opened, Jungkook had Namjoon pinned against the wall by a hand on his throat, "Hey, Namjoon,"

"J-Jungkook," Namjoon choked, "W-"

"Came for my baby sisters things," Jungkook drawled, a cold smile on his face. Daisy did a mental face palm. Why did she agree to let Jungkook bring her here?

"Let him go, Kookie," She said with a sigh, "He's not worth the trouble,"

Jungkook huffed and slowly released his grip on the bigger man.

"Try and leave this house before we're done and you'll regret it," Yoongi said quietly, gently placing his hand on Daisy's shoulder and pushing her into the house.

"Get some boxes or something," Jungkook snapped at Namjoon, who scrambled to do as he was told.

Yoongi and Jungkook followed Daisy upstairs to her old bedroom and Jungkook sighed as she pushed the door open.

"You're still into that cuddly bear shit?" He gestured to the pile of stuffed Kumamon bears ontop of the dresser and Daisy blushed as she saw Yoongi stare at them.

"So?" She snapped, trying to reach the big suitcase on top of the wardrobe, "I can like what I want,"

Yoongi came up behind her, reaching over her head and pulling the suitcase down before gently placing it on the bed. As he did, a lacy thong fell from it's hiding place at the top, landing on the floor by their feet. Yoongi looked at them, and then at her, and she felt her eyes fill with tears.

"Those aren't mine," She whispered, the pain of what she had seen before resurfacing. Yoongi bent down, picking them up gingerly with just a thumb and forefinger before moving to the window and throwing them outside.

"Which drawers do you want me to empty?" Jungkook asked, pulling a drawer open and looking inside, "Oh, not this one, I'm not touching your underwear,"

"Can you look through the wardrobe?" Daisy asked, "I have some things in there,"

"Anything else?" Yoongi asked, glancing at the stuffed bears.

"B-bathroom," Daisy said, knowing that they thought she was childish for keeping the stuffed bears. She grabbed them and shoved all but the giant one into a bag to get them out of view.

Namjoon entered the room then, a pile of flat-packed boxes in his hands. When Daisy turned around to face him, he glared at her and was suddenly flat against the wall again.

"What's that look for, asshole?" This time it was Yoongi's hand on Namjoon's throat, and he gulped.

"Sorry," He muttered quietly.

"Oh, not to me," Yoongi shook his head, "To her,"

Namjoon looked over at Daisy and spoke through gritted teeth, "Sorry,"

Yoongi released him and stepped backwards, "Take me to the bathroom," He demanded as Daisy began stuffing clothes into her suitcase, "Bring a box,"

Namjoon, who was now read in the face, followed him silently with a box in his hands. Jungkook picked up the rest of the boxes and opened them up, throwing all of Daisy's remaining clothes and trinkets into them.

"What else?" 

"My stuff downstairs," She said, "The kitchen and living room," 

She grabbed her suitcase but Jungkook took it from her and followed her out of the room.

"There's some boxes that need bringing down," He said, rapping his knuckles on the door of the bathroom as they walked past. Yoongi jerked his head and Namjoon, clearly terrified, immediately went to grab them.

Once they had cleared all of Daisy's belongings, Jungkook and Yoongi began ferrying them to the car, and she headed back to get the one remaining teddy.

"Daisy," Namjoon growled, stepping close to her as she tried to go past him.

She stepped back, "What?"

He narrowed his eyes, reaching out and grabbing her wrist in a crushing grip, "You're such a fucking bitch," He growled, "What the fuck are you doing, moving out?! And what did you tell your insane brothers about me? I must have been crazy to get with an ugly bitch like you! A stupid brat in love with her mental case brothers!"

"You're hurting me!" Daisy cried, trying to pull free.

"Good," Namjoon leaned closer, "I want to hurt you even more for what you've done to me!"