Nine

Daisy woke up feeling warm and comfortable. She groaned, arching her back to stretch out her muscles and noticed that her shoulders were feeling rather heavy. When she looked to her right, she came face to face with a handsome man, who was fast asleep.

She shrieked, trying to jump away but instead got her feet tangled in the blanket that was covering her and fell, landing flat on her face on the floor with her backside up in the air.

"The fuck?" Yoongi grumbled as his body fell sideways, hitting to sofa due to Daisy's body being gone, "What?" He sat up, rubbing at his tired eyes and raised an eyebrow when e saw Daisy lying face down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asked, ruffling his hair with his fingertips.

"I fell off," She mumbled, "You made me jump,"

"Huh," Yoongi grunted a reply, "Your underwear's on show,"

Daisy looked up at her backside. Her shorts had ridden up and not only were her panties out in the open, pretty much her whole ass cheek was poking out.

"Wah!" She screamed, jumping to her feet and pulling her shorts down to cover her, her face burning red. Yoongi just yawned, looking over at the door as it swung open.

"What the fuck is going on in here?!" Jimin demanded, glaring at the older man.

"She fell off and I saw her ass," Yoongi grumbled, getting to his feet and stretching, "Have you made coffee, yet?"

"Y- you... Saw- You saw her-" Jimin looked as if he didn't know whether to be angry or shocked, but eventually chose to be shocked, "You shouldn't walk around the house dressed like that," He snapped at his little sister, who just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," Her face was still red from embarrassment, but she also felt a little dejected, as Yoongi had no reaction whatsoever to her butt being out. She brushed passed her brother and rushed up the stairs, ignoring his calls.

"Where were you sleeping in the living room, Daisy?! Hey, get back here!"

Daisy continued to pay no attention to him, and headed straight for the shower. Once she was clean she pulled on a pair of shorts and hesitated when she picked up her jumper.

"Probably should wash it," She sighed, dumping it onto her bed and fishing through her boxes looking for another shirt. She settled on a plain white, low cut t-shirt and pulled it over her head, before piling her hair into a messy bun and heading down to the kitchen, ready to face her brother.

Jimin was tapping his fingers on the table as she entered, and he called out to her sharply, "Daisy!"

"Hm?" She hummed, barely acknowledging him, "Bee, can I have a coffee, too, please?" 

Bee smiled and handed her a mug, "Have this one, I'll make another,"

"Daisy!" Jimin repeated.

"Oh, you have Lucky Charms? I've not had those in ages," 

"Daisy!" Jimin was clearly getting annoyed and Daisy rolled her eyes as she sat down to dig into her bowl of cereal.

"What?"

"Why were you asleep in the living room when you went up to bed last night?"

"I fell asleep there, obviously," Daisy sighed her answer.

"But Yoongi Hyung was there,"

It was Yoongi's turn to sigh, and he took a sip of his coffe before answering for Daisy, "She thought she offended me earlier so she came to say sorry. Then I showed her some of my music and she fell asleep. Calm down, Jimin, seriously,"

Jimin frowned again, "How did you manage to offend him? Nothing offends him,"

"I said something rude," Daisy glanced over at him. She noticed that his laptop bag was on the chair behind him, complete with the Kumamon keychain hanging off the zip.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter," Daisy smiled at him and Jimin narrowed his eyes at her again, before letting it go.

"Fine,"

Daisy concentrated on her cereal once Jimin had given up, but she could still feel his eyes on her. She sighed and looked up at him, only to see that he was watching Bee flit around the kitchen, a gentle look on his face. She had never seen him look like that before, and althought she found it interesting, he was clearly not the one staring at her. She flicked her eyes over to Yoongi, who was sitting back in his chair, coffee in hand and eyes on her.

She looked down at herself with a slight frown. She wasn't wearing her Kumamon jumper today, but he was still staring. She felt her cheeks heat up, remembering that he had seen her ass, and finally worked up the courage to lift her head and glare at him.

He just huffed out a quiet laugh, obviously amused by her glare, and she felt her cheeks heat up even more.

"I'm done with breakfast, thanks for the coffee, Bee," She got to her feet and left the kitchen quickly. Yoongi watched her go, and she sped up, uncomfortable with his gaze on her.

When she was in her bedroom, she flopped onto the bed, "Why is he still staring at me?" She groaned, rubbing her eyes, "I thought I fixed this-"

She sat up suddenly as the realisation hit her. She hadn't asked him to stop, she had just asked him why.

She sighed, scratching her forehead lightly. She needed to tell him to stop staring, but after he had seemed to have no reaction to her cuddling him all night and seeing her naked backside, she was too embarrassed.

By lunchtime, Daisy finally ventured out of her room, and crashed into her brother as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You're wearing aftershave," She commented, as a pleasant aroma filled the air. She looked him up at down and then looked up at him, curious. He had switched from his regular ripped jeans and t-shirt to a button up shirt; although he was still wearing a pair of jeans. They were black and not ripped.

"Taking Bee out," He grunted, "I promised after our fight that we'd go out so... We're going out,"

"Don't want to?" Daisy smirked a little, already knowing the answer.

"I like taking her out," He stated, "But she gets stared at and it pisses me off,"

"Well just ignore it and have a good time," Daisy remarked.

Jimin hummed, "You should order out for you and Yoongi Hyung. He's working so he might forget to eat. Anyway, see ya," He ruffled her hair, laughing when she slapped him off, and went to fetch Bee from the living room.

They both wave goodbye as they went, leaving Daisy all alone in the house with Yoongi.