Three

Daisy curled up on Jimin's sofa, hugging her arms into her favourite jumper. She was glad that she was wearing it when she caught Namjoon with Hyori, so she could at least get some comfort from it now, rather than it being left in her old bedroom.

However, despite being in her favourite jumper, she couldn't get comfortable. She could feel Yoongi's eyes on her and even though she was sat next to her brother, she felt unsafe. She was so on edge, that she almost jumped high enough to crash into the ceiling when the front door crashed open, and a small blonde came barrelling in.

"Bee!" Jimin jumped to his feet, but she rushed straight past him going directly to Daisy. She grabbed her by the arm and yanked her off the sofa and into a hug.

"Daisy!" She wailed, "Jungkook told me what happened!"

"What?" Jimin frowned, "How does he know?"

"He picked me up," Daisy's voice was muffled, as her face was buried in Bee's chest, "I can't breathe,"

Her friend finally pulled away and Jimin took a step towards her, "Bee, are you-"

Bee turned her back on him, concentrating on Daisy, and Jimin groaned in frustration, "Bee!"

"Shush," She snapped, "I'm not here for you, I'm here for my best friend slash sister, who needs me,"

"Fucks sake," Jimin muttered under his breath, and Bee spun around to face him.

"Did you just swear at me, Park Jimin?"

Jimin held his hands up quickly, "N-no! I was just- I was- Ah, fuck, I give up, I'm sorry, Bee, please don't be mad at me anymo-"

Bee turned away from him again and Daisy could see him getting more and more frustrated by the second. Bee was the only person in the entire world - except maybe herself - who would get away with talking to him like that. Yet Jimin was always the one who ended up apologising and begging her to take him back. She knew exactly how to wrap him around her little finger, and to be honest, it was a good thing. If he behaved himself and didn't get involved in anything stupid like he used to, Bee was happy. If Bee was happy, Jimin was happy.

"Come on, Daisy," Bee said, once again taking Daisy's arm and pulling her out of the room. Daisy let herself be dragged up the stairs and into Jimin and Bee's room, smiling when she saw the three canvases on the wall above the headboard. On the far right, there was a picture of Bee and Daisy smiling happily. In the middle was a picture of their family; Jimin and Bee, Taehyung, Jungkook and Daisy. On the left, there was a beautiful picture of Bee and Jimin that Jungkook had taken when they weren't looking. They were both smiling so naturally, and Daisy hadn't ever seen Jimin looking that gentle and content before. The only time he looked like that was in private with his girlfriend.

Bee closed the door and turned to face her, "Hyori, huh?" She said simply.

Daisy nodded and could feel tears suddenly well up in her eyes. She hadn't really cried since she had caught Namjoon cheating, but she was sticking with the fact that he didn't deserve her tears.

"What a bitch," Bee swore. Jimin was obviously a bad influence on her, as she never used to swear, "I should-"

"Don't," Daisy interrupted her, the tears finally falling, despite how hard she tried to keep them locked up, "It has just shown me the type of people they are, and I'm glad I got out before it was too late,"

Bee sighed and pulled her into another hug, "I just want you to know that I'm here for you, okay? Jungkook rang me to tell me because he knows that you need someone to talk about it with. I know you can't talk to your meathead brothers,"

Daisy nodded, grateful that Jungkook had told her, "Thanks, Bee,"

Her friend flashed her dimples in a smile and looked down at Daisy's outfit, "Where did you get your jumper? It's super cute,"

Daisy looked down at her Kumamon jumper and smiled, "You wanna go shopping?"

"Hell yeah!"

Daisy left the room so her friend could get ready and headed down the stairs. Yoongi was on his laptop on the sofa, but he looked up at her when she came into the room, once again staring.

Jimin was sat where he was previously, cracking his knuckles, his eyebrows low over his eyes.

"What did you do, Jimin?" She asked, "Why's she so angry at you?"

"Got drunk and didn't come home," He muttered the reply, "Forgot to call her and let her know,"

"Again?" Daisy exclaimed, "She must have been so worried!"

"Blame Tae," Jimin grumbled, "It was his fault,"

"Isn't it always," Daisy sighed, "I don't think she's going to forgive you so easily this time, you keep making the same mistake,"

"I know," He sighed, getting to his feet, "I'm just stupid,"

She smiled and touched his arm gently, "No, you're- yeah, you're right. You're stupid,"

"Daisy!" Bee's voice came from down the hallway and she turned to see her dressed in an incredibly short pair of jean shorts with a tight, low cut vest top that showed off quite a lot of her cleavage. She was wearing converse on her feet and had her bag hanging over her shoulder.

Jimin choked on the air as he saw her, and Bee smiled at Daisy, "You ready to go? Oh, hey, Yoongi, I didn't see you,"

"Hi," Came the reply. Yoongi was still staring at Daisy, and she shifted uncomfortably on the spot, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Bee!" Jimin's voice was strained, "Where are you going, dressed like that?"

Bee ignored him, "I'm going to the car, hurry up,"

"Hey- Bee!"

"We're going shopping," Daisy reassured him, "To the local mall. Everyone knows that she's your girlfriend, nobody is going to come onto her,"

"They better keep away, unless they want to lose all their teeth," He muttered angrily. Daisy smiled and gave him a little wave, before following her friend out of her brothers house and quietly closing the door behind her.