Sixteen

Daisy was surprised by how much Yoongi spoke to her during their trip around the zoo. She had barely had a sentence from him in the past, but today, their conversation was flowing well, and he even laughed a few times. He held her hand the entire day and let her drag him about when she saw something she wanted to look at. They had stood for ages at the bear enclosure, with Yoongi just standing there staring at the bear cub rolling about on the grass. When Daisy had started to get bored, she had to physically pull him away.

Just as they entered the bat enclosure and were plunged into darkness, however, they finally bumped into Jimin and Bee again; but not in the way that Daisy wanted to.

"Ah, Jimin! This is- Ah, stop it! This isn't the right place for- Oh my God, stop!"

"But baby, you've been dragging me around all day,"

"Kya! Park Jimin you stop that! We are in pub- Ah!"

Yoongi cleared his throat, "You two are blocking the way. Also, I know the zoo is practically empty, but if you're going to pin her, at least do it in the corner where you can't stop everyone else from enjoying themselves,"

"Holy- Park Jimin, I told you this wasn't- Oh my God!" Even in the darkness, Daisy could see Bee blushing, and Jimin turned to face them, a sheepish look on his face.

"Sorry about that," He said, "I just can't resist..." He trailed off, narrowing his eyes when he saw Daisy holding onto Yoongi's hand, "That had better be because it's dark in here- Hey! Bee, stop pushing!"

"Catch up with you guys later!" Bee said happily, dragging Jimin out of the dark enclosure, ignoring his complaints.

They watched them leave and Yoongi turned to Daisy and chuckled a little, "You want to move on, too?"

By the end of the day, Daisy was worn out and her feet hurt, but she was extremely happy. Her and Yoongi had gotten closer and she had really enjoyed spending time with him. She felt guilty that her previous impressions of him were so bad but glad that they had changed. Bee was right - Yoongi really was an amazing person.

They were leaning against Jimin's car, waiting for them to come out with the teddy bear that Yoongi had bought her crushed in her arms. He was next to her, not quite touching.

"Thank you for today," She said softly, staring at the bear in her arms, "I had a really good time,"

Yoongi smiled, "Me too,"

"And for the teddy," She said, looking up at him.

"Well," He pushed himself away from the car and moved to stand in front of her, "The bear is not free,"

Daisy frowned, "What do you mean? What do you want in return for it?"

Yoongi leaned forward, placing his hands either side of her hips on the car, trapping her between his arms, "This," He kissed her full on the lips, hard, and Daisy couldn't help but let out a soft moan. She parted her lips for him as he stepped into her space, moving one hand to her jaw and tilting her head up further. She wrapped her arms around his neck, the bear still hanging from her fingertips and he pressed ever closer, squashing her breasts against his chest.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me,"

Yoongi pulled away from Daisy when they heard an angry voice, to see Jimin standing next to Bee, his face furious.

"Jimin," Daisy said quickly as his angry eyes flicked to Yoongi, "I-"

"Get in the fucking car," He snapped, unlocking it and yanking his door open violently.

"Jimin-" Bee started, but Jimin slammed his door closed, cutting her off. She sighed and moved to the back door on the opposite side of Jimin, "This is going to be a pleasant trip home," She muttered, before looking over at her friend, "I think you'd better sit in the front, Daisy,"

Daisy nodded, chewing on her lip. Yoongi glanced at her before he climbed in next to BEe.

"Jimin," She started as she got into the front seat, "We-"

"I don't want to hear it," Jimin snapped at her, putting the car in gear and reversing out of the space, "I don't want to hear a single fucking word until we get home. Buckle up, we're leaving,"