Four

Daisy and Bee had a good haul at the shopping centre, each coming back with more bags than they could handle. As most of Daisy's belongings were still with her ex-boyfriend, Daisy had picked up some necessities as well as items she would usually get when she went shopping with her friend.

As they had no hands to spare, Bee kicked the door lightly with her foot, and when Jimin opened it, she dumped the bags straight into his arms.

"Be a lamb and take that, thanks," She said, turning to help Daisy with her bags.

Daisy couldn't help but laugh as Jimin's mouth dropped open and frustration flashed across his features, and she watched him staring at Bee as she followed her into the house.

Yoongi had cooked and it smelled really good, so they both ate and decided to go to bed early, as they both had a busy day.

Daisy showered and changed into her new Kumamon pyjamas (a matching vest top and shorts, because the weather was quite warm) before sorting through her shopping bags for her new moisturiser. She smiled as she applied it as she could hear Jimin pleading through his bedroom door to his girlfriend, and smiled even wider when she heard the door eventually open. Bee always forgave Jimin in the end, but only after she had made him suffer. Usually, she was against this kind of behaviour, as it could be considered a bit extreme, however, Jimin needed her to be like that or he would just take advantage. He was very strong-willed and if Bee didn't make it very clear that she didn't like a certain behaviour, he would just keep doing it. A bit like a puppy. Either way, Jimin loved his girlfriend very, very much, and their relationship worked extremely well - when he wasn't messing it up.

Once it had gone quiet, there was a knock at her door.

"Come in," She said, still bent over her bags. The door opened and there as absolute silence. She turned around slowly, knowing exactly who it was.

"Y-Yoongi," He stood quietly in the doorway, his eyes on her, "C-Can I help?"

"I just need to grab a few bits," His eyes wandered up and down her body and she swallowed nervously.

"Go ahead," She sat on her bed and scooted over so she was up against the wall, pulling the covers up over her chest to try and make herself feel better.

Yoongi didn't say anything - he just headed to the wardrobe and pulled out some things before leaving, closing the door behind him.

"He really is scary," Daisy muttered, hopping out of the bed to turn the light off before jumping back under her covers and snuggling down, "Maybe I should lock the door,"

Once morning came, Daisy decided to get dressed before heading downstairs. Jimin and Yoongi were already in the kitchen and they both glanced over at her when she walked in. Yoongi, however, didn't look back down. He continued to stare.

"M-morning," She muttered, taking a seat. Jimin grunted in reply and shoved a mug of coffee across the table to her. He was never much of a morning person.

"Where's Bee?"

"Still sleeping," Jimin said. He grinned then and Daisy rolled her eyes, "She's tired,"

"Yeah, don't need to know," She lifted the coffee to her lips, but suddenly, it was pulled from her hand. She whirled around angrily, needing her coffee, and her face crashed into something hard.

"That's my drink," A deep voice sounded amused as she pulled back, rubbing her nose.

"Taehyung," She scowled, "Jimin gave it to me. Don't you know it's ladies first?"

"Oh, sorry," Taehyung laughed, "Show me where the lady is and she can have it,"

She smacked his arm and he put the mug down, wrapping his arm around her neck and holding her in a headlock.

"Tae!" She cried, slapping him until he finally let go.

"How you doing, baby sis? Namjoon not with you?"

Despite Namjoon being older than all her brothers, none of them ever called him Hyung. They made it very clear that they didn't like him and were only being tolerable of him because of Daisy.

"We broke up," She replied, glancing at Yoongi, who was sat back in his chair, sipping at his coffee but still staring.

"Good," Taehyung stated, "Why?"

"Why do you all need to know the reason?" Daisy countered. She appreciated her brothers taking care of her, but they were also so nosy.

"Do I need to punch him?"

"No,"

"Then alright. That's my seat, by the way," Taehyung stooped and lifted Daisy up, plonking her onto the floor and taking her seat. 

"Hey!"

Suddenly, the smile on Taehyung's face dropped, "Ah, m-morning, Bee, how are you?"

"You again!" Bee cried, "You have the nerve to come here and sit so casually after-"

"Welp, gotta go!" Taehyung cried, jumping up from the stolen seat and dashing from the room Deanna is waiting! We're going on a date, I just wanted to say hi!"

As soon as he was up, Daisy sat back down in the seat (despite the other free chairs around the table), laughing as Bee chased after Taehyung.

"Get your ass back here!" Jimin watched with amused eyes as his tiny girlfriend chased his tall brother, the unmistakable look of love on his face that made Daisy so happy. She enjoyed seeing her brother content.

"I guess you told her it was Tae's fault?" She asked. Jimin nodded, a smirk on his face.

"Got to place the blame where it's deserved,"

"She's a bit scary, you knowm" Yoongi commented, his eyes still on Daisy, "Cute, but scary,"

"Well, she's the only one who can control him," Daisy remarked, trying to ignore his eyeson her.

"She doesn't control me," Jimin said, "I just- urgh, nevermind," He got up to leave the kitchen, and Daisy jumped to her feet.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" 

Jimin nodded ans she followed him from the room, still feeling his friends eyes on her.

"What's up?"

She took a deep breath and opened her mouth, glad that she was finally able to talk to him about what was bothering her, "Yoongi keeps staring at me and I don't like it,"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "He's staring?" She nodded and her brother grinned, "Interesting. If you want him to stop, tell him to knock it off, he'll listen,"

She gaped at him, "I have to tell him?!"

He shrugged, "Why not? You've known him for years. Besides, you gotta start standing up for yourself, baby sis,"

Jimin walked away, chuckling to himself as she stood statue-still, staring after him. 

With a sigh, she headed back towards the kitchen for her coffee, "Maybe I'll tell Bee,"

Yoongi was still at the table when she went back in, and as she sat down uncomfortably, he looked at her with his piercing eyes, "Daisy, do you-"

He was cut off by Bee, making her way back inside, "He got away," She grumbled, "I swear, when I get my hands on him,"

Yoongi glanced over at the blonde and then back at his laptop, his fingers starting to move again. For some reason, every time he had tried to talk to her and someone interrupted, he went silent again.

Daisy sighed and sipped at her now cool coffee, "I get the feeling that this week is going to be a long one," She muttered as Bee slammed things around in the kitchen, obviously annoyed that Taehyung had escaped.