Eleven

"Ah, it's Daisy!" One of Namjoon's friends called out when they spotted her heading to the counter behind Yoongi, "Hey, Daisy!"

Daisy smiled weakly and waved back at the enthusiastic greeting. She liked Hoseok and Jin, but she knew that if it came down to it, they would side with Namjoon.

Yoongi didn't even glance at them. He was too busy staring at a teddy bear shaped ice lolly behind the counter, which made Daisy smile. He was actually a lot cuter than she could ever have imagined.

"You want that one?" She asked, moving closer to him.

"Eh?" Yoongi turned to look at her and his cheeks began to take on a pink tinge, "No, I want chocolate. Which one do you want?"

"Cookies and cream," She answered, telling him her favourite, "I'll-"

"I got it, go get a seat," Daisy went to find an empty table while Yoongi ordered. Unfortunately, the only table left in the popular little parlour was right next to Namjoon's. She whipped out her phone when she saw Namjoon staring, quickly sending a text to Jungkook, inviting him to come and eat ice cream with them. Like her, he could never resist ice cream, and she knew that Taehyung was still with him, too. She wasn't worried about her safety, as she was with Yoongi, but if there was a fight, she needed someone to help her stop it.

"How are you, Daisy?" She jumped when she heard a soft voice above her, and looked up to see one of Namjoon's friends smiling down at her, "Haven't seen you in a while. You look good, I hope you're not too stressed about what happened with Namjoon," He gestured to the other friend, who was sat at their table, still, "We didn't agree with what he did, by the way - Hoseok and I. Hyori isn't nice, and he should never have cheated on you,"

"Thanks, Jin," Daisy said weakly, her eyes searching for Yoongi, who had just gotten to the front of the line, "I'm fine,"

"Looking for your new boyfriend?" She heard Namjoon's deep voice and looked back up to see that he had replaced Jin, with a smug-looking Hyori by his side.

"Go away," She huffed, checking her phone. Jungkook hadn't replied yet, and it made her nervous knowing that he might not get here.

"You're not so confident without your brothers, are you?" Hyori smirked, sliding her hand around Namjoon's waist.

"And you're a lot more confident when they're not here," Daisy remarked, "I'm exactly the same as always. Go away, I want to eat my ice cream in peace,"

Namjoon jumped when a voice came from behind them, "You heard her, beat it," 

After taking a moment to compose himself, Namjoon took a slight step to the side and Yoongi slid into the seat opposite Daisy. He slid her a pot of ice cream across the table, "I got you an extra scoop with honeycomb. It's really good," He glanced up at Namjoon, who was still standing by the table, and flicked his hand at him, as if he were swatting at an annoying fly, "Fuck off,"

Namjoon frowned and his eyes flicked to Hyori. He obviously wanted to look good, so he stepped closer, looking down at Yoongi, "You fuck off, we were here first,"

Yoongi snorted, "You suddenly grew balls, huh? Or is it cause your bitch and pack are with you?"

Daisy sighed, "Yoongi, please don't-"

"That was uncalled for," Hoseok stepped up next to Namjoon as Hyori gasped, "Jin and I were not even-"

"I'm not a bitch!"

Yoongi laughed, but it was cold, "Yeah you are. You were sleeping with your friends boyfriend. That makes you a bitch, babe,"

"She's not," Namjoon growled, reaching down and grabbing Yoongi's collar before pulling him to his feet.

Yoongi smiled and Daisy swallowed hard, recognising the look that crossed his face, "It would be better if you let me go," He stated coldly.

"For you, maybe," Namjoon smirked, glancing behind him at Jin and Hoseok, who were looking as if they just wanted to leave, "I kinda like my odds,"

Yoongi hummed, "Alright. Well, don't say I didn't give you ample warning," 

Hyori screamed as Yoongi pulled his fist back and slammed it into Namjoon's face, sending him flying backwards, crashing into his table.

"Fuck, he has a hard face," Yoongi muttered, shaking his hand. Daisy sat in shock as she saw Jin and Hoseok jump at Yoongi, only to be stopped mid-way by an arm around each of their necks.

"Now, now, boys," Taehyung grinned, tightening his grip on Hoseok's neck. He was clearly excited about the prospect of a fight, "I think this should be taken outside, right?"

"The nice people in here are trying to eat their ice cream," Jungkook drawled, "And the owners have only just fixed the place up after our last fight, right, Hyung?"

"That's right," Taehyung laughed and looked at the cowering couple behind the counter, "Let's take it outside,"

Daisy's brothers dragged Jin and Hoseok from the store as Yoongi grabbed Namjoon by his shirt and followed behind them.

"The fuck is wrong with you and your fucking family?!" Hyori screeched at her, "This is your fault!"

"No, it's Namjoon's fault," Daisy said calmly, getting to her feet. She was a bit upset that she didn't get to eat her ice cream, but she really didn't start anything, "He started all of this. I really am glad that I got away when I did, I can see the real him, now,"

"Bitch!" Hyori cried, stepping into her space. Daisy just rolled her eyes and pushed past her, not really caring about whether the girl was upset or not.

"Get out of my way. I need to stop them from killling each other,"

Hyori made a grab for her, but Daisy shoved her back hard enough for her to fall and land on her backside. Sparing just a moment to laugh at her, she turned and ran from the ice cream parlous, following in the direction that her brothers had dragged her ex-boyfriend and his friends.

---

AN: Just a quick note. Some people (TheElephantsTusk I'm looking at you, Denyi), have pointed out the typos in this.... I'm re-writing the whole thing so I'm looking at my phone screen and typing on the laptop without looking. You all know how I am with editing, soooooooooooooooooo if there's typos...... Soz hehehehe