Fourteen

Daisy did not sleep well. Yoongi was wrapped around her all night and she just felt too self-conscious to get proper rest.

When morning finally arrived, she was just dozing comfortably when Yoongi pulled her closer to him in his sleep and her eyes shot open with shock. Yoongi's pelvis was pressed up against her ass and she could feel something large and very solid digging into her backside.

"Y-Yoongi!" She gulped, trying to turn in his arms. Yoongi held tight, squeezing her tighter and she gasped loudly, "Yoongi!"

"Eh, what?" Yoongi grumbled, relaxing his grip on her a little.

"Your- um- You're poking me,"

"Wha- ah, shit," Yoongi cursed and Daisy suddenly felt empty as he rolled away from her, "Sorry," He muttered, "Male biology. Can't help it,"

Daisy blushed, "Ah, well- I  um..."

He rolled his eyes, "I slept all night cuddled into the girl I like, what do you expect?" He huffed, sitting up and pulling the blanket further up so it covered his lap.

She had a sudden thought, "Were you... like that... When I slept downstairs next to you?"

Yoongi looked at her, an amused look on his face, "Why?"

"J-just wanted to know!" She exclaimed, her cheeks turning pink. She tugged the blanket up so it covered her face and Yoongi chuckled.

"Of course I was," She felt him get up off the bed and peeked out from underneath the blanket, "And it got worse when you flashed your ass at me. Such a tease,"

Daisy choked and spluttered, not used to hearing Yoongi speak like that. It made her heart race and her face burn, but she didn't dislike it.

He laughed, "Ah, I slept well, been a while," Daisy watched as he stretched his muscles and pulled his jeans on before turning to look at her, "You gotta get up now,"

She shook her head.

"No arguing, Jimin said you can't be up here alone because of your crazy ex,"

"But I'm sleepy," Daisy sighed, telling the truth. She had barely slept during the night and was looking forward to him leaving the room so she could rest in peace.

Yoongi grinned, "And I want coffee. Up!" He reached out for her, grabbing her hand and tugging her out of the bed. She flew towards him and he caught her, holding her into his chest as he looked down into his eyes.

Daisy blushed but held his gaze, getting a good look at his eyes and realising that they were really deep and not cold as she previously thought. Just as he started to lean down towards her, there was a knock at the door.

"Daisy? Yoongi? Are you awake?"

Daisy jumped backwards out of Yoongi's arms and he chuckled a little before opening the door.

"Yeah," He said as Bee beamed at him.

"Good morning!"

"You are way too happy for this time of day," Yoongi muttered, rolling his eyes as Bee grinned at him.

"Is someone feeling a bit frustrated?" Her eyes flickered down to his crotch and her grin widened.

She laughed and skipped away from him when his mouth dropped open.

"B-Bee!" He tugged his shirt down as he stared after her, his eyes wide and a faint pink tinge to his cheeks.

"Come downstairs, Jimin made breakfast!"

"How the hell is she able to embarrass me like that?" Yoongi muttered, "She's the only one. Come on, let's go before she comes back up,"

Daisy pulled a pair of sweatpants on over her shorts and followed Yoongi down to the kitchen. Bee was skipping around, tickling and teasing Jimin as he tried to finish cooking, and Daisy and Yoongi walked in just as he caught her around her waist and spun her around, pulling her in for a kiss.

"Guys, please," Daisy laughed as she sat down, "Chill,"

"Morning," Jimin said, turning around and smiling at her.

"You two are in an oddly good mood," Daisy noted, "Especially considering the mood you were in yesterday,"

"I don't think I want to know," Yoongi muttered, sitting down opposite Daisy and pulling his laptop from the bag that was sat on the chair next to him.

Bee blushed and glanced at Jimin, "It's not that," She said, "It's because we're going out today and I'm excited,"

"Oh? Where are you going?" Daisy asked.

The blonde grinned, stepping towards her and wrapping her arms around her, "Not just me and Jimin, the four of us!"

"Ah, I get it," Daisy smiled, hugging her back and taking a coffee mug from Jimin, "Jimin said he'd take you to the zoo, didn't he?"

"Yes!" Bee cried excitedly, "I can't wait!"

Yoongi sighed, "Am I one of those four you just mentioned?"

"Of course," Bee replied, "We are all going,"

"Eat up," Jimin said, placing plates on the table, "When you're done, we'll leave,"

"Hurry, hurry hurry!" Bee cried happily, "I'm going to get ready!" She skipped from the room and Jimin watched her leave, laughing softly.

"She's like a kid," Yoongi mused, "A scary, bouncy kid,"

Jimin nodded and sat down, picking up a fork, "She loves the zoo,"

Once they were all ready, they climbed into Jimin's car, with Bee sliding into the back seat next to Daisy. The boys started talking and Bee leaned closer to Daisy, a mischevious smile on her face.

"Daisy," She said quietly, "This trip was Jimin's idea, to cheer you up,"

"And to keep himself in your good books," Daisy laughed.

Bee smiled again, "Yeah, probably. Anyway, he might have planned the trip, but I have another, separate plan up my sleeve,"

Daisy narrowed her eyes at her friend, "What are you up to, Bee?"

Bee just blew her a kiss and settled back in her seat, "You''ll see,"

---

AN: Wow, I forgot how cliche and cheesy this series is omg

On another note, my hands are hurting now I've been writing so fast and so often, maybe I need to slow down DX