Twelve

"What a shit fight," Taehyung was complaining as he came out of the alleyway across the street, rolling his neck, "Hardly worth the effort,"

Jungkook snorted, wiping his knuckles on his jacket, "I got blood on my shirt,"

Yoongi followed quietly behind them, cracking his knuckles but not saying anything.

"What did you do?!" Daisy cried as she ran to them, "How badly are they hurt?!"

"Not bad," Yoongi muttered, "Namjoon will need stitches,"

"And Hoseok and Jin?" Daisy pressed, hoping that they weren't hurt. She liked the two boys, they were always nice to her.

Taeyhung tutted, "Hardly worth the effort. They didn't even fight back,"

"You hurt them anyway?!" Daisy ran towards the alley but Jungkook grabbed her and tugged her back.

"Don't go in there," He said, "It's not something I want you to see,"

"Hoseok and Jin didn't do anything wrong!" Daisy cried, "They're innocent!"

"That's why we let them go," Taehyung said, "They took a few hits and we backed off. Namjoon just kept going. We had to teach him to leave you alone,"

Daisy frowned, confused, "What do you mean?"

"We know his type, baby girl," Taehyung explained, putting his arm around her shoulder as he rooted through his pockets with his free hand. He pulled out a little photo of her and held it out, "This fell out of his pocked when Hyung dragged im in there. Look at the back,"

Daisy flipped the photograph over and frowned. Written on the back, in Namjoon's handwriting, was Jimin's address. Underneath, there was a little, basic sketch of the front of Jimin's house, with a little arrow pointing to the window that was the bedroom she was currently sleeping in.

"What is this?"

"He wasn't going to leave you alone," Jungkook said, putting his arm across her shoulders as well and pulling her away from the alley, "He was watching you,"

She looked up at him, her eyes wide, "Wh- what?" 

"I don't know if he's going to stop or get worse after that, though," Yoongi muttered, "The guy's a psycho,"

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah. We're going to have to keep an eye on you for a while, sis,"

"Don't tell Jimin Hyung," Jungkook warned as he guided Daisy to his car and pushed her into the back seat, "You know what he's like, nobody tell him!"

"Tell me what?" 

Jimin's voice appeared from behind Jungkook, who whirled around, his eyes wide. Bee frowned at how serious everyone was, and headed straight to Daisy, who was sitting in the back seat of Jungkook's car with the door open.

"Are you alright? What's going on?"

"Yeah, do tell," Jimin folded his arms across his chest, "Enlighten me,"

Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at each other before looking back at their older brother.

"Let's get Daisy home first, then we'll talk," Taehyung said finally.

Jimin narrowed his eyes but nodded, "Drive fast, Jungkook," He said, before turning on his heel, taking his girlfriend's hand and rushing away.

"We are in deep shit," Jungkook muttered as he climbed behind the wheel.

"No, I don't think it's us that's in trouble," Yoongi said, glancing at Daisy as he climbed in next to her, "Namjoon might actually die,"

When they got home and were all inside, Daisy finally handed her eldest brother the picture that Taehyung had gotten from Namjoon, and he hit the roof.

He was so angry that Taehyung and Jungkook had to physically block him from leaving the house, and Bee had to try and talk him down, just so that they could have a conversation about what to do next.

Yoongi just stood quietly next to Daisy, his hand resting comfortingly on her shoulder.

"Fine! Fucking- let me go!" Jimin threw both Jungkook and Taehyung off of him, sending them staggering backwards, and pulled Bee into his arms, holding her tightly as he tried to calm down.

"So you beat the shit out of him?" He said, "What then? You just left him in the alleyway?"

Jungkook nodded and Jimin scowled, finally letting go of Bee, "So he's still out there and he knows where Daisy lives and what room she's sleeping in,"

Taehyung cleared his throat and nodded, not sure what to say.

"Someone has to stay with her," Jimin muttered, looking over at his sister, "It's not safe,"

"I'll do it," Bee volunteered and Jimin shook his head.

"No, it has to be one of us,"

"She can't share that tiny room with one of her brothers," Bee said, "She's a grown woman. I'm the only one who can stay with her,"

"I said no!"

"Excuse me, Park Jimin?" Bee's eyes flashed dangerously, "What did you just say to me?"

"Ah- no- I mean... Shit, Bee, I didn't mean it like that," Jimin began to panic and Daisy could see Taehyung fighting to keep his laughter contained.

"Well, what did you mean then?"

"I just meant that you need to be safe too, so you have to stay with me," He cleared his throat, his cheeks going pink as he glanced at the audience in the room, "You know I don't sleep if you're not with me," His voice was quiet and Bee's eyes softened, her own face growing pink. It was obvious that she had forgiven him, already.

"Well, I guess I'll do it, then," Yoongi said, "If she doesn't mind. I can sleep on the floor.

Jimin's eyes narrowed at him, "You'll sleep on the floor, Hyung? Not the bed?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and Jimin sighed, "Fine. Daisy, Yoongi Hyung will sleep in the room with you, for now,"

"But-"

She was cut off by Taehyung, "Let's go and eat, I'm hungry!"

As they headed to the front door, Yoongi stepped up beside her, "I won't touch you again, so don't worry about it," He muttered quietly to her, before speeding up and following the others outside.

Daisy sighed, "Don't I even get a say in this?"