Twenty Two

Daisy looked over at Yoongi as he put the car in gear and pulled off, "What are they going to do to him?" She asked quietly, a little afraid of the answer.

Yoongi glanced at her before looking back out the front window, "I don't feel comfortable answering that, Daisy," He said, "It's better that you don't know,"

"They aren't going to kill him, are they?" She whispered the question, her eyes wide.

With a sigh, Yoongi looked at her again, his eyes gentle, "I don't know," He replied honestly, "If I were them, he'd probably already be dead,"

They drove back to Jimin's place in silence, and when they got home, Bee excused herself for a shower. Daisy could see that she was trying to be strong, but to her, it was obvious she was in pain - both physically and mentally. She refused the offer of help, even though it looked as if she could barely move her injured shoulder, so they just let her go alone.

Yoongi guided Daisy to the kitchen once they were sure that Bee wasn't going to fall down the stairs, and sat her at the table, pulling out the first aid kit and dumping the contents on the surface of the table.

He was silent as he treated her wounds, sometimes touching her so gently that he had to re-do it, as he was making no change.

"Yoongi," Daisy said softly, "I'm not going to break,"

"I would rather die than hurt you," He responded a little dramatically, sitting on the seat next to her and cupping her face in his hands, "He hurt your pretty face. It makes me want to..." He trailed off and Daisy lifted her hands, placing them on top of his.

"I'm okay," She said, "You don't have to do anything. You saved me, and that's all I need,"

"That's... All you need?" Yoongi responded.

Daisy smiled a little, despite the ache in her face, "And, a cuddle?"

Yoongi also smiled, letting go of her face and pulling her onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder with a sigh.

"I will cuddle you as much as you want," He mumbled. They sat in silence for a while, before Daisy felt his chin move on her shoulder.

"Daisy?"

She hummed, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the warmth radiating from Yoongi's body.

"Do you like me, too?"

Her eyes shot open and she tried to turn her head to answer him but as soon as her mouth opened, the front door banged open, and a tired and stressed looking Jimin came through to the kitchen.

"Where is she?" He asked, not even bothered by the fact that his baby sister was sat on his best friends lap, with him wrapped around her body like a blanket.

"She went for a shower," Daisy replied and Jimin nodded, heading straight up the stairs, two at a time.

"They always have the worst fucking timing," Yoongi muttered, gently pushing Daisy from her lap as he stood up, "Come on, I think you need to have a shower too, and then go to sleep,"

Daisy sighed and nodded, allowing Yoongi to guide her up the stairs with a hand on the small of her back. When they reached the top, he removed his hand and she suddenly felt empty.

She had been through something traumatic, and she wasn't sure if she was in shock, or the reality still hadn't sunk in, but she felt safe and warm when he was with her. She felt as if she wanted to wrap her arms around him and never let him go, as she knew that he would protect her no matter what - and she had the growing feeling that she would definitely do the same for him.

"Thanks, Yoongi," She mumbled as he opened the bathroom door for her and stepped back to allow her inside, "I really-," She sighed, "No, never mind,"

---

AN: Shorter chapter, sorry!

This book is almost finished, but I decided to re-do "You Anger Me" too, which is the second book and it Jimin and Bee focused (: