He smirked leaning over Kody placing his lips on mine. Konani began to whine in her seat.

"I think someone's jealous."

"She just wants some of my good loving." He unstrapped her from the seat picking her up. "Say I just want kisses."

She moved wildly in his arms placing her mouth on his cheek. Drool began rolling down his face making him laugh.

"Ewww that's nasty." Kody scrunched up his face.

"She's just a baby. You use to do it to me."

"I don't remember."

"Of course you were just a baby."

"Ella called my phone today." Dave blurted out of nowhere. It's been several days after the whole incident at my studio. His mom would blow up both our phones consistently. To the point where I had to block her because she would call when I'm doing meetings or something.

I can't tell Dave how to control his relationship with his mom. He won't listen to me even if I tried.

"Oh, how did that go?"

He shrugged. "She's going to stop by later. She wanted to talk in person."

"I hope you guys can work out things and built that relationship. No matter what we go through. She is your little sister now and you'll need her more than you know. Same with her."

"I've always wanted a little sister." He admitted.

"Now you got one. Don't let me step in the way of that."

I've been having mixed emotions about Ella. I want to forgive her but the words she said to me always echoes inside my head. When she apologized I felt how sorry she was but I just couldn't. I guess I have a lot of thinking to do.

______

"She's so beautiful." Candice looked over Konani.

"Well." I flipped my hair. "I don't wanna brag but do you see me?"

She laughed. "I see."

I noticed her staring a little too long for me. I'm not sure if she had a crush on me or if that's just how she is. I'm just getting to know her. She was from one of my classes I did while back ago. We never really had communication other than that one class.

"THE REALEST HAS ARRIVED!" My head snapped towards the door and Rose came strolling in with Profit.

"It gotta be a cold day in hell if Rose is here. I thought you didn't want to do classes anymore?"

"I was in the mood for dancing today."

"You're okay with him being here?" Even though I know Profit isn't like that. I just have to ask for safety.

"He knows better. Ain't that right Mariel?"

"Chill the fuck out." He gritted.

"I know that's not your real name?" After all this time of knowing I never knew his name. He kept it some top secret and I see why. I laughed shaking my head.

He waved me off. "Look at uncle baby."

"Keep an eye out of her for me?"

"I got you."

We continued practicing for an hour. I watched from a distance as Konani placed her mouth on Profit cheek. I think this was her new thing. He didn't seem to mind as he did the same thing to her making her laugh.

"Okay, let's start."

"Can we go?" Tina raised her hand with a boy beside her.

"Who is this?" I asked.