Quit Clowning Around

Taking a small break from the Out of This World series in order to get more ideas for it, until then enjoy this new au!
(1990 Pennywise!Enji x 2017 Pennywise!Hawks)

It had taken far too long for Enji to go through the rebirthing process in order to be able to get his physical form back in one piece, so much time had been wasted. Those stupid kids had to go and ruin everything for him, but as far as he was concerned, those kids should have been long gone by now due to old age, right? Even if not, he was going to wait before ever going back to terrorize them.
Something felt off though, as if...something else was around in Derry instead of just him. It wasn't normal either, it felt more like...another being like him? There was no way though, was there? Enji shook the thought out of his head, even if he was gone for so long, Derry was still his, and whoever this other thing is, was in his territory, and needed to be taken care of. 
Stepping inside of the familiar sewers, the feeling had worsened. Frustration built up inside of Enji's chest. He had just gotten back and he already has to fight?
Sighing, Enji continued further into his old home, checking to make sure nothing had changed,and everything was the same. For the most part. Mostly up until he had gotten to the main part of the sewers, right under the center of Derry. 
Enji scoffed as he quickly noticed the large difference from what he remembered when he still was arrived before having his body destroyed. 
Not only was the large structure/nest a big difference, but so was the body lying in the middle of it.
Close to letting out a growl, Enji paused as soon as he heard the whining from the body. He tilted his head as he slowly approached the figure. From what he could see, the figure's back was facing towards him. They wore..a clown outfit? Wait....
Enji was at the edge of the nest like structure, peering in without getting too close. 
Blood was slowly rising from the body, and just from that, Enji already knew what the figure was. 
It was just like him. Almost exactly other than the clear differences in appearance, and maybe some other unseen things for the time being. 
"What the hell...?"
He muttered, but the figure had heard him, immediately tensing their body. Probably thinking of a way to attack without injuring themselves any more than they already are.
They let out a soft growl as a warning.
Enji only found the poor attempt amusing.
He stepped closer, his footsteps giving alight echo as he walked. He crouched a few inches from the figure, placing his hands on the cold, damp ground to help him slowly move up closer.
"Well, well, well...What do we have here~? Injured and weak~?"
He purred, thankful that it already won't have to be much of a fight if it needed to ever come down to it.
The figured shuddered and only moved to try and get away from Enji, maybe they could now smell what he was? Enji wasn't going to let them get away that easily though.  He grabbed their arm, digging his now sharp nails into it, drawing more blood from them. The figure cried out, and only then was Enji able to see their face.
Shit...he...was actually cute?
"LET GO OF ME! "
"Calm the hell down! You're in my territory afterall."
The other male looked at Enji with a mix of pain and confusion.
"W-what..? T-there was no scent that says that! I can only smell mine! S-so back off!"
"What do you mean?! My smell is all over the damn place!"
"I don't care! It's mine so back off old man!"
The male sneered, holding back a whine of pain in the back of his throat as he tried to tug his arm away from Enji's grasp, ultimately failing in doing so. 
Enji this time let the growl escape from his throat and roughly tugged the other male closer to him, leaning dangerously close, to which the other male quickly shrunk back as far as they could, whimpering quietly.
"Call me that again and you'll find yourself with no tongue to speak with."
The other male nodded quickly, and quietly, and to Enji's surprise he could smell the rather intoxicating fear radiating from him. 
Licking his lips, Enji chuckled, leaning in closer to get more of the smell.
"Is this all for me~? How sweet of you~ I think...I might actually keep you~"
He mumbled, the other male practically stiff in his tight hold. 
"Who even are you...?"
He added, giving a small lick to the other male's jaw as he glanced up to him.
"H-Hawks..."
He sniffled, keeping his gaze away from Enji, although he was relieved when he loosened the  grip on his arm, letting the boy relax, even if it was just a little.
"Hawks.." Enji repeated, the name sure tasted sweet rolling off the tip of his tongue. He smirked as he hooked a finger under the boy's jaw to force his eyes onto him, "You're mine now, you understand that?"
Hawks hesitantly let his eyes look into Enji's. He was intimidated by the older male, it was clear that he knew more of what he was doing than Hawks did, afterall, Hawks was new to this whole thing and just had gotten beaten up by some kids of the town. 
"I-I....O-okay! Fine! If it gets you to leave me the hell alone..."
He grumbled.
Enji smirked and finally let go of Hawks, watching as the male fell back, holding his wounded arm up to his chest as he curled up on the floor, glaring at him.
"Well aren't you just a good boy~"
Enji teased.
Even though he now has to share his territory with another like him, he wasn't going to mind at all, as long as the other knew who was in charge and what his place was when it came to the both of them, things would be running smoothly from then on under Enji's supervision. 
Man...Was it good to be back home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is! There definitely will be another part to this au!
Also! Out of This World is not over yet, so don't worry, I'm just having a bit of a writer's block with it, so it should be making a comeback soon. 
Anyway, hope you enjoy and I'll see you in the next chapter!