The Evil All Around

~An Evil Within 2 au~
Note: So basically, Hawks is in Stefano's place, and Enji is in Sebastian's. This takes place when Seb and Stefano meet in the theater before their fight, and almost runs the same way except of course I'll be changing it in my way, and clearly there won't be any death. That's all for now so enjoy!

Warning: I would suggest watching someone play the game or playing the game if you haven't already so you don't get confused and so you don't get anything spoiled for you!
---------------------------------------------------------

Slowly pushing the doors of the theater open, Enji stepped inside the room, surprised to see it full with citizens, all wearing white suits or dresses. The only thing that was clearly off was the bags over there heads, keeping their individual faces hidden.
"What the hell..."
He muttered under his breath, his gun carefully held close to him as he took quiet steps into the room. He heard a muffling noise from one of the citizens, and deciding to see if they were saying anything, stepped closer and leaned in. All he heard were more muffles, no words able to be made out properly.
The lights then suddenly flashed on, illuminating the figure that was now on stage. Enji's eyes snapped over to the figure, holding his gun to point towards him.
"Isn't it wonderful? Everyone gathered here today..just for my newest masterpiece.."
The figured chuckled lightly, clearly unphased by the gun being pointed to him.
"Now, you've chased me all this way, you must be obsessed."
He jokes, shaking his head as he looked over the audience.
"Cut the crap! Where's the girl?"
Enji grunted, keeping his defensive stance.
The figure paused, almost looking offended that the attention once again wasn't on him in his moment.
"The girl is safe, as well as being none of your business. Afterall, she is better off with me than him."
"Him? Who's him?"
Enji asked, his brows furrowing in confusion.
"It doesn't matter. What does is that you're right on time for the performance of my masterpiece. Everyone will know the name of Hawks once I have the full power of the girl, and my art will live on forever in the minds of many."
Hawks grinned, opening his hand and holding it out infront of him.
Enji's eyes widened a bit as he watched.
"Wait, no!"
Hawks clearly ignored the command and closed his hand into a fist, and all the hidden explosive collars under the bags over the citizens's heads. They all began to panic, as did Enji when they were activated.
"All artists have their respective periods, and now I have entered mine."
Enji could hear Hawks say before all the collars detonated, killing the citizens all at once, and at the same moment, a flash happened and they were all stuck in their loop of death, except Enji, clearly the only survivor who had to bare witness to the horror of it.
"Ah..."
Hawks gasped in amazement of his own creation.
"Oh how will I ever top this..?"
He spoke softly, capturing the beauty of his horrific work in his mind.
He looked down to Enji, who stumbled to get himself back on his feet and smirked.
"I'll find a way, after all, fear is inspiring."
At that moment, Enji pulled his gun back up and fired at Hawks, but Hawks was quick to act, quickly teleporting out of the way of the bullet before holding his arm out.
The room then changed into a corridor, and Hawks made his way down, Enji once more firing three shots, and Hawks once more teleporting out of the way three times
"You would do nothing with the girl, why not give up now?"
Enji growled in frustration, and started to run after the young male.

~quick timeskip cause I ain't about writing the whole corridor and big eye sequence~

Once again Enji found himself pushing open two large doors to enter the room where Hawks was. Standing with his back turned to him was Hawks.
"Enough of these games."
Enji said gruffly, keeping his distance with the other male.
"Agreed..you're begining to bore me."
And with a grin, Hawks turned around to face Enji, camera in one hand, and knife in another. Thus the start of the battle.

~Laughs cause I can't do fight scenes so guess what? Another small timeskip~

With a defeated look, Hawks collapsed to his knees, coughing as whatever it was in his eye spread over half of his face.
"You....you've made a mess of me...no...no..you made me into your own art.."
He said slowly, leaning forward to try and regain his thoughts.
"I've been made into a masterpiece myself..oh..if only I had my camera..where did I put it..?"
He mumbled, grunting as he fell to his side, growing quiet as he closed his eyes.
However, Enji wasn't done with him.
Grabbing the boy by the collar, Enji lifted him up and pushed him against the closest wall of the room.
"Hey, wake up. Tell me where the girl is and maybe you can come with me alive, if not, then you can die in here, alone."
He huffed clearly not giving up on where his daughter was.
Hawks almost let out a whine at the older male, but caught himself before it came out.
"You..really are determined..I suppose its..only fair..she's not far.."
Hawks said, his mind a little fuzzy.
"She's..somewhere..in the stage room.."
Enji took that as the best answer he was gonna get, letting go of Hawks and letting him drop to the floor with a grunt.
"Stay here and keep your eyes open, if I come back and find them closed I get every right to slap you."
He said roughly as he left the room to go back to the stage room.
Once in the right room, he started looking around.
It took him a couple minutes before he noticed the little girl hiding behind the back chairs.
"Fuyumi! Fuyumi its me, its daddy."
Enji immediately called to the girl, who shook her head and hid behind the chairs more.
"N-no! You're not real!"
The girl cried, shaking her head.
Enji took a few steps forward, holding out his arms.
"No no! Its really me! Im real, Im here to take you home!"
He insisted, slowly making his way closer to her.
He would have succeeded if it hadn't been for the new figure that stepped into the room. Suddenly he was pushed away from Fuyumi, to his shock. He stared at the figure, a woman it seemed, in confusion.
"Don't pay mind to him Fuyumi.. I'll take care of you..come to mother.."
And at the word mother, the woman pulled down her hood.
"R-Rei?"
Enji stuttered. He had no clue that she was in this horrifying world, nonetheless of her possibly being one of those things.
He was given no other time to say anything else before Rei made a large hole withing the ground of the theater and grabbed Fuyumi, who called out to Enji for help before the two if them disappeared deep into it.
"Fuyumi!"
Enji called out to her, but he knew it would do nothing for him.
Not only panicked, but now angered, he got up and hurried to the room he left Hawks in. Even though the male did in fact manage to keep him eyes opened, Enji stormed over to him and smacked him.
"None of this would have happened if you just didn't touch her!"
He snapped as Hawks yelped and quickly brought a hand up to his face.
"I had my reasons!.. You would never understand!.."
Hawks snapped back before coughing and giving a small groan.
Letting out a small grunt of frustrarion, Enji shook his head and leaned down to pick up Hawks.
"Just, just shut up, you're coming with me now."
He said, throwing Hawks over his shoulder.
Before he left the room however, he spotted Hawks's camera and paused for a moment. He thought for a bit before picking it up and then leaving.
"And before you even protest, you're going to be helping me whether you like it or not, or im smashing the camera over your damn head.."

---------------------------------------------------------
So there it is! I could possibly make another part to this, maybe after they get out of stem, but who knows ey?
Also! I've been thinking about making another oneshot book, but of course the ship is going to be between Sebastian and Stefano because I can't help but love Stefano and the interactions between him and Sebastian are simply amazing.
Then again, I've been thinking about it, so I'm not sure if I will do it, but do keep a heads up if I do decide to do it!
Anyways, thats all I wanted to say, so see you in the next chapter!