Part Sixteen

Some weeks later

Breonna POV
So it's been some weeks since Faith got back in touch with Clarence and there relationship has been growing and so has me and Clarence's.

He's really funny and understanding and he's a good person to talk to about yo problems cause he ain't gonna judge you.

Faith met Coop and him and her are just like paper and glue. Clarence said he stay talking about her and I told him she be doing the same thing.

Right now I was on FaceTime with him getting ready cause I had to go to a doctors appointment. I'm 3 months now today and I can't be even more happier but these cravings are crazy.

Just the other day I was eating hot Cheetos with yogurt and I don't know it was really good.

"What should I where Clare?",I asked as I sat my phone down in my closet so that he could still see me.

"I don't know,don't ask me cause all I wear is sweatpants",he said as I laughed.

"Shut up",I said as I picked out my black tank top and some light blue denim shorts.

"Where my peanut head sister?",he asked as I eyed him

"Where my peanut head sister?",he asked as I eyed him. "Boy don't come for my best friend and she's at school",I said as I laid the camera flat down so that he was just looking at the ceiling.

"Why you got me looking at the ceiling",he asked as I finished putting in my clothes and picked up the phone.

"Shut yo ass up",I said as I grabbed my black puma slides and belongings and left out the apartment. "You talking like you trynna fight",he said as I walking out my apartment complex.

"Nigga be quiet",I said as I got on the bus and heading to my doctors appointments as I sat in the back of the bus and put my head phones in my ear.

"Why yo ass still ain't driving",he said as I looked at him on the phone screen.

"Cause I'm scared and nobody ever gonna teach me",I said as the bus came to my stop and I got off heading into the doctors office.

I signed in and fought a seat in the waiting room. While I was in the waiting room some girl was giving my the stink face but I wasn't really looking at her so I didn't know if the bitch knew me or not.

"Well if you want I could teach you how to drive",Clarence said as I laughing at him.

"Hell no Clarence,Im scared and imma crash",I said as he started laughing. "No you not,I got you,I promise",he said as I nodded my head as the lady called my name to the back.

I went to the back with Clarence still on the phone but I had to tell him be quiet multiple times so that I could hear to lady talking to me.

After the appointment I got my pictures and headed back to the waiting room to sign out.