Part Thirty-Two

Breonna POV
"What?",I said as I had to do a double take. "Mommy kicked me out the house",Brooklyn repeated.

"Why,what happened?",I asked as she shed a tear and I pulled her to the living room. "So she have....been taking drugs lately and this man had came to the house and she was telling him "I don't have the money,how can I repay you please I need the drugs" and I was standing on the steps and I moved and the stairs made a noise and they both looked up at me and the man said "who is that" and mama said "my daughter" and the man licked his lips at me and I turnt to go in my room cause I felt uncomfortable but she called me downstairs and I went. She whispered in my ear and told me "mommy need something from the man cause I'm sick can u please help me" I shook my head no cause I'm not stupid and I already now where it was going so she pushed me into the man and said "I do everything for u why can't u do this one thing for me u little ungrateful bitch" and I started to cry and the man started to feel on me so I started to run but he snatched me back and tried to take off my clothes so I started looking for stuff to hit him with and it was broken glass on the floor from when they came in and that woke me up and was the reason I was standing at the top of the steps in the first place so I picked some up and stabbed him in his eyes and kicked him off of me and ran upstairs and went in my room locking the door and I grabbed my phone trying to call you but it was going straight to voicemail and I heard them coming upstairs so I started packing clothes and I didn't have that much because she sold some of my clothes to get drugs and I hopped out the window and called Faith and told her what happened and she came and got me and took me here"she said as she started crying harder.

"It's okay,your gonna be okay",I said to Brook as I hugged her and we swayed side by side.

"Come on,you can sleep in the guest room",I said said as we went up the stairs as I guided her into the guest room.

"I'll take you to the mall tomorrow to get you some new clothes and we can go and transfer you to the high school I go to"I said to Brook as she nodded and got in the bed

"I love you so much Bre",she said as a tear fell from her eye and I wiping it while she embraced me in a hug.

"I love you more Brook",I said as I kissed her forehead and got her in the bed as I tucked her in.

"Good night",I said as I wobbled to the door. "Good night",She said as she turned and got comfortable in the bed.

I walked into me and Clare bedroom as he sat on the bed looking at me. I sat next to him and broke down crying.

"It's okay Bre",he said as he tried to confront me. "I wasn't there for her when she needed me,I was being careless and let my phone die",I said as more tears fell.

"You ain't know Bre,stop blaming yourself,you pressuring yourself too much,relax",he said as he rubbed my back more and we got comfortable in the bed and before you knew it,I was fast asleep.

Clarence POV
I woke up the next morning and feel around the bed for Bre but ain't feel her next to me.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. "Bre!",I said calling out for her but got no answer.

"Breonna!",I said as I walked into the bathroom not finding her. I went in Brook room to check on her and fought Breonna in there sleeping wit her.

I smiled and closed the door as I walked back in our bedroom and checked my phone.

Some minutes later I went into the bathroom and started getting ready for today. That shit Brook told Bre was some bullshit.

And I needed to go and handle that. Brooklyn fucking 14 and for her mova to do some wild shit like that,to her own daughter for drugs pissed me off.

I got out the shower getting dressed. I put on my all black nike sweatsuit and black air forces.

I grabbed my gun putting it in my waistband and made my way into Brook's room where Bre was at.

"Bre",I said as I gently shook her awake. She woke up and looked up at me. "I got some stuff I needa go handle,I'll be back whenever,okay",I said as she sat up and looked at me.

"Whatcha gotta do?",she asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Nothing serious,I just gotta run some errands",I lied kissing her forehead as she nodded.

"Okay,me and Brook going to the mall in a little bit anyway",she said as she laid back down. "Okay,love you",I said as I kissed her lips and put some money on the nightstand.

"Love you too",she said in a sleep voice dozing back off to sleep. I went into Coop room seeing he was knocked out and made my way out the house quickly and quietly.

"Now time to handle business",I said as I got in the car turning my radio up all the way as lil baby played and I pulled off.

Okay,okay,I kno y'all like really 😒it took u this long to update,like I'm sorry😭 but honestly i ain't kno how I was finna make this chapter & on line classes killing a bitch 🤦🏾‍♀️ but here y'all go😘. (Whatcha y'all think Clare work at?🤔)