Part Thirty-Seven

Clarance POV

"What the fuck you mean the one I was just at,nigga you trynna be funny,u trynna prank me or some shit?!",I said loudly as Bre,Faith,Coop and Brook looked over our way.

They started walking over as I ignored them trynna calm myself down. "You better start talking nigga or ima air some shit out",I started.

"The person tombstone you was at name is Farrah, that's the mother of my child, that she had the day she died, yes she hung herself and they took her to the hospital but when she got there, she was still breathing and also she gave birth to my now 1 year old daughter Fantasia, that's why the doctor said she WAS pregnant because she gave birth and passed, not from suicide, her pregnancy was also one where she didn't have any pregnancy symptoms, didn't look pregnant or act and I paid them not to tell y'all because I was hurt and wanted to raise my daughter by myself",he said as I looked over at Faith and Brook seeing them boo-who crying.

"I was the other guy and what drove her to hang her self in the first place, it was because me and her was long distance and I'm in the drug game, running shit to be exact and I had to fake my death to lay low and two days after she "killed herself" my family told her and that drove her to try to kill herself two days later",he said as Faith started breathing really hard holding her chest.

"Faith! , breathe,breathe!", I told her and I looked in her eyes as she started to slowly calm down. "This is to much",Bre said holding her stomach.

"You need to sit down or something Bre?",I asked as I held her back and stomach. "No, I'm okay", she said with a closed lip smile.

"So where is your daughter?",Faith asked as he looked over at her. "She's with a family friend of mines"he said as Faith saturated to ask another question.

"So what exactly took you 1 year to come and find us?",she asked. "Well at first I ain't really wanna come and meet y'all because I felt like y'all would've thought this was a set up and I was a snake or something because I know that y'all in the drug business and all I wanted was my daughter to meet her mama side of the family",he said sincerely as I felt Bre eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.

"So where you coming all this way from",Faith asked as I avoided looking at Bre. "Tennessee", he stated. "So we live in Georgia and all it took was probably 5 1/2 hours to finally come and meet us and you waited a whole year", Faith said as her eyes started watering.

"I'm sorry, I was just stressed and thought that y'all wouldn't want to see me because it was my fault that she died",he said as he rubbed his face. "You stressed out? I had to bury my sister after the hospital told me that she WAS pregnant and the whole time I'm stressed because I was gonna be an auntie and never got to be one and experience that wit her",Faith said as she started breaking down.

Bre went over and started hugging her as Faith cried out on her shoulder. The guy looked away as he looked back at me with disappointment.

"What's your name?",I asked as he looked up at me. "Zavi",he said as I nodded. We looked over and still seen Faith crying hard.

"Look how about I get Faith situated and we can meet up again and we can meet Fantasia",I said giving him my number as he nodded and got in his car leaving.

I walked over to Faith picking her up taking her to the car and putting her in the back sit as Bre,Brook and Coop followed behind us.

"This some shit",I mumbled under my breath as I got in the drivers seat. "Tell me about it",Bre said as she got in the passages seat.

Faith POV

I was now home and my head was spinning and pounding. It's thing I didn't know about my sister that is coming into the light and I don't know how to feel about it.

I left out the bathroom seeing Dre walk up with a beautiful baby girl in his hand. "Faith ion know what happened and if you ready to talk but if you ain't ready to meet my daughter today, it's okay",Dre said as o shook my head.

"No I want to meet her",I said looking down at her sleeping face. "Well she's sleep but she's about to wake up, but before she do talk to me, tell me what happened?",Dre said as he put her on the bed and me and him sat down and started talking.

I told him everything as he looked at me I'm shocked. "I know, this some shot ain't it",I said with a little chuckle. "Faith whatever it is, you needa talk about with Zavi you should do it because to be honest if you keep that grudge it's gonna eat you alive",he said as I nodded looking into his eyes.

"Thanks, I needed that",I said as he smirked at me before we heard movement on the bed. We looked back and his daughter was starting to wake up, but before he woke her up all the way I asked him something.

"When we meet and you should your baby mama wasn't around, what did you mean by that?",I asked as he looked over at me. "She passed away, so every since then I've been raising our daughter with the help of my moms and speaking of my daughter",he said as she came climbing over to him.

He picked her up and sat her on his lap. "Faith this is Adaya, Adaya this is Faith",he said introducing her to me as if she could understand. "Hi Adaya",I cooed to her as she giggled.

I took her out of Dre hands as he mugged me

I took her out of Dre hands as he mugged me. "How you just gonna take my daughter from me",he said as I started laughing. "Shut up hating",I said rocking her.

"How old is she?",I asked. "11 months",he stated. "You got those pretty eyes like your daddy do",I said to her in a baby voice and she smiled big and grabbed my face.

"So you think my eyes pretty?",he asked as I rolled my eyes. "This ain't about you",I said as he stated laughing.

Sorry for any mistakes

Also my bad y'all about the wait, I got about 30 going on 40 other books that's I'm trynna write for y'all and I be leaving this book to edit those books but ima start trying to give y'all multiple parts at once so y'all don't feel so neglected😂