Part One

Hey I'm Breonna,I'm 16 years old and ima junior in high school. My birthday is late so I'm 16 and a junior but other people is 17 because of early birthdays.

Ima cheerleader but I'm the quiet,smart one. I have one bestfriend and this is my main I stay with her and she stay with me.

People think that me and her are sisters or something but no we are just bestfriends

People think that me and her are sisters or something but no we are just bestfriends. I'm quite and I don't like to fight but don't put your hands on me and think that you going to get away with it.

Faith(bestfriend) she don't give a fuck if she get in trouble she stay beating bitches asses but other then that she stick with me and I stick with her.

Faith is 17 so she act like she somebody got damn mama😂I live with my mom and little sister Brooklyn but everybody call her Bunny.

I live in the hood and I guess ima little bit ghetto (she lying she is all the way GHETTO).

Ima skinny-ish type girl and I don't really like to draw attention to myself but me being on the cheerleading team I get attention🙄

My eyes are brown,with a honey/caramel complexion and my hair is black and curly.

I have a boyfriend named Randy and he treats me right he's 18 so he's a senior I lost my virginity to him and I'm in love with him.

We've been dating for 2 years now and I think that I love him but I don't know how to tell him that I'm pregnant with his baby

I don't know how he will take it but I just hope that he will love me and the baby forever.

I told my mom and she didn't take it that good.She kicked me out of the house and I'm living with my bestfriend Faith.

I told Faith and she was a little shocked but then she got happy bout it.

I've been hiding my pregnancy from everybody in my school. People are just hella mean so I wear big jackets and stuff so they won't see my little stomach.

I'm probably bout 1 month now or more I'm not sure because I've been hiding it and haven't went to the doctor yet but I'm skinny so I'm showing a little bit. I'm always throwing up at home and sometimes at school.

But other then that let's see what happens next.✌🏽