Part seven

I wanted to walk right back out the door but Faith stopped me from doing that cause then I would later regret it.

"Breonna!"my little sister Brooklyn said running up to me giving me and big ass hug.

"Hey bunny,how you been?"I asked her as I hugged her back.

"Bad,I miss you and these girls at school keep messing with me",she said making a tear slip from my eye.

I really missed my little sister. She is my everything and I can't talk to her or see her like I normally would.

"Brooklyn,look at me",I said getting her full attention cause I like never call her,her first name

"Don't let them get to your head and upset you, you don't always gotta fight,okay"I said looking her dead in her eyes.

"Okay Bre",she said hugging me tightly. When I looked up I seen my mother coming to us. (Oh here we go)

"Brooklyn,come on!"she said not even looking at me. It hurt me that my own mother wouldn't even look at me and wanted me to kill my baby but I guess she wasn't supposed to be in my life if she was that evil.

"Breonna,come on its okay",Faith said with the food in her hands as she pulled me out the door.

When we got in the car I broke down. My life was turning upside down all because I ended up getting pregnant.

But I would never let my child go,I would always take care of my baby with all my love, even if it kills me.

"It's okay boo",Faith said rubbing my back as she pulled off going down the street.

I looked out the window as my eyes got heavy and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Just a little something,something I really like writing this book so ima start uploading like crazy😂♥️✌🏾