Part Thirty-Three

Clarence POV
I pulled up to the trip house and parked my car. I got out making my way to the entrance.

"Wassup Cluck",one of my workers said.I gave him a sample head nod and kept it moving. "Wassup Cluck my mans",Draco said as he dapped me up.

"Nigga move",I said as I laughed at him and pushed pass him. "So what's the move today?",he asked as I say at my desk.

"Something new,Imma need you to find the nigga that tried to rape Bre little sister Brook,track they mama down and find out all the niggas that she get drugs from. When you find them show me all of them and I'll go to Brook and ask her which one the man who tried to rape her,make sure nobody watching you Nd trynna figure out your moves",I said as I rolled up a blunt and lit it as I took a pull from it and passed it to Draco.

"Aye,I gotta ya",He said as he passed back the blunt and we continued to smoke and pass.

I was one of the biggest drug lord in town. I ran everything and that's how everybody new who I was. I go by Cluck in the streets cause ion need nun of these niggas knowing my name. I own my own trip and Draco is my partner in crime. Right now we the second biggest trip and ion like that,I wanna be back at the top like I was before I went to jail two years back. Some nigga named R was the one at the top and the only reason he is is because I was in jail. He produces wasn't hitting like mines and everybody now that and ima get my title back.

(Oh & yes I changed Clarence, ain't he fine😍)

Breonna POV
"Okay so what store y'all wanna gonna go in first?",I asked as I hold Coop hand as Brook walked in front of us. "Forever 21",Brook said as I looked down at Coop seeing him nod agreeing with Brook as we went into Forever 21.

"Look Bre ain't this cute",Brook said as she showed me a crop top. "Yeah",I said as I started looking for dresses for me to wear because mines was getting to small.

Some hours later we was out Forever 21 with hella bags as we made our way into some more clothing stores and then the food court.

"What y'all wanna eat?",I asked as I looked at Brook and Coop and then down at my stomach.

"I wan some McThonald's",Coop said as me and Brook laughed at the way he said McDonald's. "Okay Coop",I said as we made our way there.

"Whatcha want Brook?",I asked as she looked up from her phone. "Chick-ful-A",she said as I nodded and gave her the money for it. "And get me a spicy chicken sandwich meal with Polynesian sauce and chick-ful-a sauce",I said as she nodded and made her way to chick-ful-a.

I got Coop food and made my way to the Chinese place. "Hey can I get some sesame seed chicken with the noodles and soy sauce",I said as she nodded and told me my total as I paid.

Brook was now at the table with her food so I took Coop other there so he cause eat. I got my food and made my way to the table and sat down.

"You finna eat Chinese food and Chick-fil-A?",Brook asked as I nodded my head. "Yeah sis,I'm eating for 3 now",I said as she laughed as Coop rubbed my belly as I started eating my food.

"Here hold my sauce",he said to my belly as he put his sweet n sour sauce on my belly and dipped his nugget in it  "Boy I know you ain't just...",I said as Brook started laughing.

"Gimme a nugget",I said as he sled the nuggets to me and I dipped it in the sauce that was sitting on my stomach and ate it.

(Not really Breonna so let's pretend😭)

"Yup,got that picture of you being greedy",Brook said as I looked at her and took her phone. "Why u do that",I laughed as I gave Coop back his nuggets and started back eating my food.

"Mommy,I'm done",Coop said as me and Brook looked at each other and stopped eating. "Coop,you kno I'm not your mommy right?",I said as he nodded with tears in his eyes.

"I know but you act like a mommy so I call you mommy cause ion got one",he said as I wiped his tears with a sad face kissed his forehead as I started crying.

"Aww baby",I said as I hugged him as I wiped my eyes. "Our Uber outside Bre",Brook said as I looked up at her.

"Okay",I said as Coop got up then helped me get up as Brook grabbed most of the bags.

I grabbed the rest of the bags as Coop grabbed some and I grabbed the rest of my food and we made our way to the Uber going home.

Here y'all go & sorry I ain't proof read I'm just trynna give y'all parts on top of parts like I used to do 😘