Part eight

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom to pee and start my day off.

After I finished up in the bathroom I picked out a outfit and put it on along with my shoes.

I picked out my warriors blue,yellow and white jacket with a shirt to go underneath,with my ripped skinny jeans,along with my white,blue and yellow Jordan's.

I picked out my warriors blue,yellow and white  jacket with a shirt to go underneath,with my ripped skinny jeans,along with my white,blue and yellow Jordan's

I put my hair in a puff ball and did my makeup. I did my eyebrows and did my lashes and I put on some clear lipgloss along with the eye contacts.

I grabbed my MCM blue small book bag and put hella candy in there that would make me happy about my carvings though out the day.

I went into my phone case bag and picked out my Tupac phone cases and put my other phone case that was already on my phone into my phone case bag.

I went downstairs and went in to kitchen to make me some bacon. After I was done cooking my bacon Faith was ready so I grabbed my bacon and we left out.

Today we had school but I had to go to the doctors office for a check up on the baby.

"Aight Boo ima catch you at school",Faith said as I got out the car.

"Aight",I said walking into the doctors office. I went to the front corner and signed in and waited while still eating my bacon.

"Breonna Unique Washington",the doctor said some minutes later calling me to the back.

I got up and we into the room and waited for the doctor to come back into the room.

"Hi Ms.Washington,how have you been",the doctor asked with a big smile on her face.

"Good,I've been having cravings and morning sickness",I said as the doctor nodded and wrote all of that down.

"Okay now can you lay back so that I could start the sonogram",she asked as I did that.

"This is going to be cold",she said putting the stuff on my stomach.

She moved the thing around and then finally stop and looked up and me.

"The heartbeat is real strong",she said making my smile. I finally looked up at the screen and seen the baby and started to cry.

"Would you like pictures?"she asked as I just nodded my head not able to talk cause I was crying.

She took the pictures and told me she was done so I wiped my stomach and she told me to met her at the front desk and left out.

After I was done I left out the room and went to the front desk to get my pictures and she wrote me a doctors note and left out.

I walked to the bus stop,got on the bus,and headed to school.

Here's another character,it was low key kinda boring but whatever. Bye LOVES ♥️♥️😘