Part Thirty-Six

Breonna POV

"Baby you need help",Clarence asked as I struggled to put my shoes on. "No I got it",I said as my eyes started to water.

"Bre, just let me help you",he said taking my shoe putting it on for me as I started crying. "Baby, it's okay, stop crying your gonna see her today and talk to her at the cemetery",he said bending down to me since I was sitting down and wiped my tears before giving me a kiss.

I nodded as my crying dead down. Coop came in the room sitting next to me. "Sistwers?(sisters)", he said curiously as he pointed to my stomach. "Mommy hurry(carry) sistwers", he said pointing to my stomach again before laying his head on it.

I looked up at Clare shocked not knowing what to say as he looked at me the same way.

"Mommy hear me?",he asked. "Ummm, yes baby, mommy carrying your sisters",I said as I played in his curls seeing Clare smile at me from the corner of my eye.

(Y'all Coop is 1 bouta be 2, I accidentally put that he was 3 bouta be 4 because I was editing another book at that time🤦🏽‍♀️)

My phone dinged as I seen that Faith was telling me she was outside. "Babe Faith outside", I said as he nodded. He helped me up as I wobbled into Brooks room.

"You ready?",I asked her as she got up from her makeup vanity. "Yea", she said as she followed me out of her room. Clare was putting on Coop shoes and I told him me and Brook was going to Faith's car.

"Hey baby",Me and Brook said getting in the car hugging Faith.  "Hey", she said sadly to me and Brook. "Where's Clare and Coop",she asked. "They com- oh they right there",I said as they got in the car.

"Hey sis, how you feeling?",Clare asked her. "Just here",she said as my eyes started watering. "Bre don't cry",she said looking over at me. "It's just not far, she supposed to be here",I said as I started crying harder.

"Don't cry mommy",Coop said as he came and wiped my face. "I'm okay baby", I said giving him a closed mouth smile. We all pulled of going to the ceremony.

At the ceremony

Clarence POV

We all got out the car and made our way to her tombstone. We placed the flowers down as we all took our turn speaking to her.

While Faith was talking to her and Bre was setting up the flowers. I seen some nigga in all black standing from the distance.

"Ayo hold Coop real quick, ima be back"I said to Bre as she looked at me confused. "Where you going?",she asked. "Nothing, I just gotta get something from the car",I lied as she nodded her head and turned back to Faith.

While I was approaching the nigga I seen him put his hands in his pockets. I'm always scrapped so I ain't tripping.

"Ayo bruh, we gotta problem?",I asked as he looked at me. "Oh nah I was just visiting my baby mama",he said as I looked around trynna find the tombstone.

I ain't see one so I looked back up at him. "What tombstone you looking for?",I asked as he look in the the direction of Faith,Coop Bre and Brook.

"The one you was just at".