Part Eighteen

Oh my god I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading like normally but I got cheerleading practice and school along with study hall and tutoring but thank y'all for getting me to 3k readers like y'all are really showing love ❤️.

Clarence POV

Without any words I went full force running my fist into Randy's face knocking him out cold.

I repeatedly punched him into blood started to cover his face. I felt somebody pulling me off of Randy and out of the bathroom.

"What is wrong with you?,I'm guessing a teacher asked me.

"SO YOUR ASS DON'T SEE THAT PREGNANT GIRL ON THE FLOOR IN THERE AND HIS PANTS DOWN!!",I asked as my blood boiled on full speed.

Out of no where Faith came and tried to calm me down.

"Clarence what's wrong?",she asked as I started playing with my fingers.

"Randy rapped Bre",I said as her eyes widen. "And she's in the bathroom on the floor unconscious",after I said that she rushed to the bathroom.

They wouldn't let me up but I got my way out of the security guards grip and walked into the bathroom and picked Breonna up off of the floor.

"Where are you taking her?,one of them dumb ass teachers asked me.

"To a motherfucking hospital because it seems like y'all don't give a fuck that she's bleeding,pregnant,unconscious and just got rapped",I said as Faith followed behind me and I went to my car.

I put Breonna in the back seat and Faith sat with her and I rushed to the hospital.

When we got in there they put her on a Gurnee and rolled her to the back of the room while me and Faith tried to follow.

"I'm sorry sir and ma'am you all can't come back here",the man said as I started to get agitated.

"FUCK!!",I screamed as I punched a hole in the wall and fell on the floor as Faith sat on the floor with me and tired to confront me.

"She's going to be okay Clarence just calm down",she said as I started to relax in her arms. 

"Come on let's go sit in the waiting room",she said as I nodded and slowly got up.

I hope she's okay and nothing happened to the babies.