Part Twenty-Six

THANKS FOR 17k READERS!!!!!!😁

Breonna POV

(he really just kissed me)

After he kissed me he pulled away from me and looked me in my eyes. I guess he realize he had me at shock so he backed away.

"My bad",he said as he sat up all the way on the bed and got up. Before I could say everything he left out of the room.

I just sat there. (Oh my god,he kissed me)

I started to rethink of the moment and smiled. "Why are you smiling",I said to myself.

I can't date him. He's my bestfriend and on top of all of that I'm pregnant!!

I got up and went to go and see where he went. When I looked downstairs the house was empty.

"Clarence!",I yelled out. He wasn't done there. He must've left. I sighed and went back to his room.

I sat on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

3 hours later.....
I woke up to the door bell ringing. I ain't get up to get it cause this wasn't my house and Clarence told me not to open up the door without him in the house.

I went to the bathroom to start up my shower. I felt like I needed a good shower thinking about the events earlier I needed to think.

I stepped into the shower and started it up waiting for the water to get hot. After that I hopped in the shower and let it take over.

30 minutes later.....
I got out the shower wrapping my body in my towel. I went to the sink and did my hygiene stuff.

I let my wet hair drip down my back and walked out the bathroom going into the bedroom.

When I cut on the light I seen Clarence laying on the bed with the pillow on his head.

"Clarence don't look up,stay just like that",I said trynna go into the closet.

"Bre stop-",he said before he looked up at me. "My bad",he said covering his eyes.

"Dummy",I said shaking my head. "Never wanna listen",I laughed to myself putting on my night shorts and one of his shirts.

I walked out the closet to see him staring at me. I sat on the bed as silence took over the room.

"Why did you- I like you!",He blurted out cutting me off. "You what?",I asked in shock.

"I like you,like alot,I like how you do ya hair,how you care for other people,how you treat Coop like your own and how you do brave and tuff,I like that a lot about you and that's why I want to be with you",he said all in one breathe.

I just stared at him. We can't date right now,no not right now I'm still damage.

"Clarence I like you a lot too but right now,I think we needa wait,I'm still damage and I need heeling but I need it to go slow",I said as he nodded.

"So we working on a relationship?",he asked. "Yes",I said smiling. "Okay",he said getting up dancing. I laughed and then it was a knock on the door.

Me and Clarence looked at each other and then he left out the room as I followed after.

He went downstairs and opened the door to something ticking. He picked it up and I looked over his shoulder.

"IT'S A BOMB,RUN BRE",he yelled as I turned around and ran. I ran and took cover and the last the I heard was.

BOOM

Here you go,sorry for any mistakes 💋