Part Twenty-Three

"Yassssss sis,you look cute asf with that blonde",Faith loud ass said coming outside to the pool with me.

"Well bitch I try",I said getting up walking to her. "Look at my babies growing",she said rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah like whenever I'm sitting down my stomach don't look that big,but as soon as my ass stand up...",I said shaking my head.

"Stomach on one hunnid",me and Faith said at the same time laughing. "Where Clarence at?",she asked.

"Went to go and get Coop,after that bitch showed up here her ass went to his mama house asking for Coop",I said as Faith shook her head.

"Bruh,if I ever have kids I would never say I wish I never had them",Faith said as I nodded my head.

"Yeahhhh,that bitch got issues",I said as Faith laughed at me. We got in the pool and swim  around a little bit then Coop came and we got out.

"Auntie dode butt",Faith said as Coop ran up to her. "Hey tete",Coop said licking Faiths faces.

"Eww,why do you kiss like that",Faith said as she wiped her face laughing. "I don't know",he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Bre,Bre",He said reaching for me getting outta Faith's arms. "Hey boogie butt",I said as he licked my face too.

"Ewww Coop",me and Faith said as I wiped my face. "Where ya daddy at?",I asked as we walked into the house.

"He at work",Coop said as I went to his duffel bag to get his swim trunks out. Me and Faith put Coop in his swim trunks and we went back outside to the pool.

We played a little bit then Cooper started getting hungry so we made him some chicken nuggets and fries.

He ate his nuggets and fries and soon after he asked for something to drink after he ate.

"whatcha want to drink?'',I asked as I sat him on the island. "Apple juice",he said smiling hard.

I give him his apple juice and he sat down on the couch with me and Faith.Then after that he fell asleep I put him in his room and went back downstairs and me and Faith ordered some pizza.

We sat in the living room eating and watching robot chicken into it was a knock on the door.

I went to the door before looking in the peep hole then opened the door up.

It was package look like from Fashion Nova. I picked it up and went into the living room.

"Girl who was that?",Faith asked me. "Girl it was nothing but a package",I said as I opened it.

When I looked inside I seen some cute ass Fashion Nova jeans and some shirts and then a note.

Clarence-
I sorry for acting crazy yesterday but here is some clothes I just wanted to give you just because......xoxo Clare.

"Aww,y'all the most cutest",Faith said reading the note with me. "Girl shut up",I laughed as I went upstairs to put my clothes up in my draw.

I finished unpacking earlier this morning so everything was just there organized in the dresser.

I peeped into Coop room to find him still sleep with the pillows around him. He tends to wake up and move the pillows away from him and go back to sleep,so you gotta watch him.

I went back downstairs and me and Faith continued to watch robot kitchen as we finished eating our pizza so I got more food.

And surely enough we fell asleep on top of each other.

Some hours later...
I woke up to a figure standing over top of me. I popped up and seen that it was Clarence.

I rolled my eyes at him cause he always do that trying to scare me. "Damn what I do to you",he asked me as I laid back down realizing that I was in his bed now.

"Ya ass always trynna scare me,you make my motherfucking head hurt",I said as he laid on top of me.

"I lying,you know you love me",he said as I looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah I do,bestfriend",I said as I looked down at him.

When I did he had a blank facial expression. "What wrong?",I asked sitting up looking at him all the way.

"Nothing,I guess I'm just tried",he said rolling on his side of the bed as I got up to go to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom then washed my hands. While I was in the mirror I admired my stomach.

"Oh my goddess,my stomach so big",I said as I started dancing in the mirror

"Let me get my ass out this bathroom",I said as I walked out the bathroom.

"Bestfrienddddd",I said getting on the bed next to him. "What Bre?",He said laughing at me.

"I'm hungry",I said making a sad face. "Whatcha want to eat",he said as I laid on his chest.

"Something home cooked",I said looking up at him. "Aight,that's wonderful,go and make it",he said as I smack my teeth.

"I'm just playing,we can cook it together",he said as I nodded my head. Just then Coop came running into the room.

"Daddy,I'm hungry",he said as he laid his head on my stomach. "Coop,get off of Bre stomach,you gonna hurt the babies",Clarence said as Coop got off my stomach.

"I'm okay Clarence",I said as we all got out the bed. "Well Coop since you hungry let's go and cook some food",I said as he got excited.

We all went into the kitchen and gathered some stuff around to cook. We decided to make some fried chicken, macaroni n cheese,cornbread and some greens.

"Daddy do I gotta get them greens",Coop asked pointing at them. "You don't have too",Clarence said as I looked up at him.

"Coop,yes ya gotta eat some greens",I said as Clarence looked over at me. "But why Bre,Bre?",Coop asked with a sad expression on his face.

"Because if you eat all ya vegetables,you can grow up big and strong and all the girls in the land would want you",I said as Clarence just stared at me.

"So,will you eat your veggies now?",I asked as he smiled. "Yes",he said with a big smile on his face.

When I looked up at Clarence he was smiling at me. "Why you looking at me like that?",I asked smiling.

"Nothing", he said shaking his head as we finished cooking. We finished cooking and it was a knock on the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it and Faith and Draco stood at the door.

"Let's eat!",Draco said making me and Faith laugh as he walked into the house.

Everybody sat down at the dining room table and I started to share the food,but it was another knock on the door.

"Clare,you invited more people?",I said as I put the dish down. "I wanna go",Cooo said as I smiled down at him and picked him up walking to the door.

When I walked over and opened the door I was face to face with my one and only......mother

😁😁Sorry for any mistakes 💋