Part Thirty-Four

PSA:how would y'all feel about me writing another book & I kno y'all probably like u can't even make characters on time for this one but I would really like to make another book no cap,but let me know what y'all think.

Breonna POV
We got back to the house and was now just sitting around cleaning up. I had put Coop down for a nap and now me and Brook was on the couch watching a movie.

"Do u feel weird that Coop called you mommy?",Brook asked as I put my attention on her. "Yea a little bit,but he just a toddler so I'm not really mad at it,and his mother not around anyway and ion wanna make him feel unwanted when the babies come and think that he don't got nobody and is confused because He don't got a mommy",I stated as she nodded.

"But what if his mother come back?u think your gonna feel some type of way that he wouldn't call you mommy anymore?",Brook asked as I signed.

"You surely asking a lot of questions,but no I wouldn't feel a type of way cause I know I'm not his real mother but he's 4 so he's friendly and loving and I love him like he's my own",I said as she smiled.

"And I was just curious,that's why I asked some many questions",she stated as I nodded and we looked back at the tv.

3 Hours Later....
I woke up to wet sloppy kisses being put all over my face. I opened my eyes and Clare was standing over top of me with just a towel ripped around him.

"My bad Bre,I ain't mean to wake you up,u just looked so peaceful and sexy I couldn't resist",he said as I smiled and pecked his lips as I rubbed my eyes.

"It's okay,what time is it?",I asked as I stretched. "7:26",he said as I nodded and got out the bed to go to the bathroom.

"I ain't even mean to be sleep that long,we got back from the mall at like 4 going on 5 something",I said as I wiped the water off my hands and walked back into the bedroom.

He was now putting on his boxers as I grabbed my phone off the night stand.

"Where you bouta go?",he asked putting on the rest of his clothes and followed me as I made my way downstairs.

"To the kitchen",I stated as he nodded and helping me down the stairs. I went to the fridge and searched for my food but couldn't find it.

"Clare where my food at?",I asked as his head shoot up towards me. "Oh my bad mama,I ain't kno that was yours",he said as I felt the tears coming.

"Why you ain't ask first,that was my food!",I said as I started crying harder. "Baby why you crying,I ain't kno that was your food",he said as he started kissing my tears away.

"Ion kno it's my damn hormones",I said as he smirked at me wiping my face. "You want me to go to the store to get you some food,I'll cook",he asked as I nodded my head.

"Okay I'll be back",he said as he rushed upstairs grabbing his things and leaving out the house.

1 1/2 hours later
Clarence just came back from the grocery store with many bags in his hands. I went to go and help him but he told me to sit down.

"Why I can't help you with the bags",I asked as I followed him in the kitchen. "Because your ass pregnant and you don't needa be carrying all that heavy shit",he stated as I rolled my eyes and started unpacking the bags with him.

"Roll ya eyes again",he said as I did just that. "Aight Bre",He chuckled as he started pulling out the food to cook.

"Owww you got pickles",I said as he scrunched up his face. "Yeah I know you and Coop like that nasty shit",he said as I shot my head his way.

"Nigga you tripping,pickles is bomb",I said as I struggled to open the jar as he helped me.

"Thank you",I said as he nodded and went back over to the stove. "Eww now you got my hands sticking",he said as I started laughing.

I grabbed the peanut butter,strawberries and strawberry ice cream.

"Whatcha finna do wit all that",he asked as I put peanut butter on my strawberries and dipping my pickle in the ice cream.

"Ewww,yo stomach finna be hurting he said as I continued to eat my weird cravings.

1 hour later
Clarence was done cooking and honestly the food looked really good.

1 hour later Clarence was done cooking and honestly the food looked really good

"You did good bae",I said as I looked down at my plate. "Yeah you should already know,but I'm bouta see if the kids hungry",he said as I nodded and started eating my food sitting on top of the counter.

"They both sleep",he said as I nodded and he stood in between my legs eating his food.

I started thinking and Clare tapped me asking what's on my mind. "I know when we was at the gender reveal,you said you got me,what does that mean?",I asked as he finished his food and put my dish in the sink along with his.

"That means that I will be the father figure in the babies life's,if I'm committed to you and you have kids I got to be committed to them too because your committed to Cooper in a motherly way already",he stated as I nodded.

"Coop actually called me mommy today,and I asked him why and he said because he don't got a mommy and I treat him like a mama",I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"Foreal?,I didn't know that Cooper was really seeing you in that way,I thought he seen you as one of my friends",he said as I started laughing.

"But ion want to put Coop pressure on you because you already got enough of it on you,you taking care of your sister you pregnant with twins,I just don't want nothing to stress you out",he said as he kissed me lips.

"I know but it doesn't stress me out,yeah it's gets emotional but it's all going to be good in the end and I already treat Coop like he's my own so it wouldn't be any problems",I said as he nodded his head.

"You know I love you right",he stated out of nowhere. I smiled in shook still not believing that he really loves me. "I love you too",I said as I pecked his lips and we cleaned up downstairs before heading upstairs to go to bed.