Part Fifteen

Faith

Breonna POV

Breonna POV

"Brother?",I said as they shook they heads at me as they started to clean my slushy that I dropped on the floor up.

"Yeah this my sister",Clarence said as they continued to clean up my mess.

I got down on the floor too and started to help clean up too.

"How is this possible?",I asked as we finally finished cleaning up.

"Well you know how when I was younger my parents died inna fire and me,Clarence and Farrah all moved from foster home to foster home and when moving from different foster homes me and Farrah lost content of Clarence",She said as we all got off the floor and sat down on the couch.

"Yeah but where Farrah?",Clarence asked as me and Faith face soon softened.

"Umm she passed",Faith said lowly as a tear fell from Faith face.

"What! When the hell did this happen?",he asked as his voice got louder.

"When she was 16",I said as he looked at me. "How?",he asked as I almost broke down.

"Suicide",me and Faith said as we started crying. Farrah was the big sister I always wanted.Whenever I would get in trouble by my mother she would cover for me so It killed me when she committed suicide and on top of that was pregnant.

Clarence just stood there thinking as he awkwardly looked at us crying as we pulled ourselves together.

"Bre stop crying",Faith said as I calmed down. We was quiet for  a good 5 minutes then Faith started to talk.

"So what y'all got going on?"Faith asked as she smirked between the both of us.

"We just......vibing",we said at the same time stopping and everything.

"Well Bre be careful because my brother and player and he'll fuck any bitch he'll see",Faith said walking into the kitchen as we followed her.

"No I ain't I ain't like that no more",he said as Faith looked at him stupid.

"Well not exactly like that anymore after I had Coop",Clarence said as Faith looked at him confused.

"Coop?",Faith said confused. "Yeah I gotta son he 1 bouta to be 2",Clarence said as Faith face soften.

"Okay that's something new,So Ima be an auntie for the third time",Faith said as she sipped her juice.

"3rd time?",he said confused. "Yes dummy Bre having twins and then add yo son",Faith said as Clarence slowly nodded his head.

"But after I had Coop I slowed down on the sex shit,it's not that crazy like it used to be",he said as me and Faith nodded.

I ain't mad because we just vibing so why would I be mad,we ain't catching feelings over here,we dodging them.

"But can I met him?",Faith asked as Clarence nodded. "Yeah but you can't run up on him cause he gonna probably start crying",he said as Faith nodded.

"So where yo baby mama at?",I asked as we all headed back to the leaving room.

"I don't fuck with her,I got full custody of Coop cause the dumb bitch choose a nigga over her own child and got my son asking me where his dumb ass mama at",he said as he clearly started gettin upset.

"Where he at now",Faith asked as she flipped though the tv channels. "With his grandmother on his mother side",he said as Faith glanced at him.

"So you gotta mother?",Faith asked as he nodded. "She adopted me after we lost content",he said as Faith nodded her head as she silently turned back to the tv.

"But I'm bout to move down here cause for theses to be apartments they big ass shit",he said as he looked around the living room.

"So that's how you knew where I lived at?",I asked as he laughed. "No,like I said I got my resources",he said as I rolled my eyes.

He looked down at his phone and a pissed expression took over his face.

"Ima see y'all later,but Faith can I get yo number so that we could stay in contact",he asked as Faith nodded.

They headed each other there phones and added the numbers as Clarence side hugged Faith and fully hugged me before leaving.

"So how you feeling",I asked as Faith started crying. "I thought I lost him forever",she as she laid her head in my lap.

"Well you didn't,it's okay,and stop crying before I start and that's gonna be a mess",I said as she raised her head off my lap and started laughing.

"You irritating",she said laughing and hugging me. "I love you too",I said as we finished hugged and finished watching stomp the yard.

So here's a little something something,it wasn't that juicy but it's okay 👌🏾 but I hoped y'all enjoyed and I'm see y'all later 😘