Part twenty-two

"Bitch ain't nobody here for you,I'm here to talk to my baby daddy",Randy's "babymama"hoe ass said as I looked over at Clare.

"Damn Clare you a down fall for fucking her hoe ass",I said as Clarence shook his head and laughed at me.

"And BITCH I don't know who the fuck you calling a bitch but you been trying it for the longest and make this the second time I beat that ass",I said as she grown quiet.

"Now why the fuck you here",Clare asked as she looked up at him. "To tell you that I wanna see my son",she said as Clarence shook his head.

"Tina why the fuck you cappin,you don't wanna see Cooper,you just wanna take some pictures on Instagram and lie to them staying you the best mama when ya ass ain't bought him shit since he was born!!",Clarence said screaming to the top of his lungs.

"Well that's ya name",I said smirking at the girl. "Bre not now",Clarence said looking down at me. "Aight Clare,my bad",I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"So this ya new bitch now!",Tina said pointing her finger at me. "Babygirl!!you got one more time,one more time",I said smiling evil.

"That aight nun of ya business",Clarence started. "But ain't ya pregnant sus,go on home to ya baby daddy",I said looking at her STILL flap stomach.

"That Aight nun of ya business,and he in the hospital",Tina said as she looked over at Clarence. "Well tell him stop rapping fucking people",Clare said as the girl rolled her eyes.

"He ain't rape that bitch,she still wanted his dick and it looked like he raped her from everybody else point of view",this bitch said calling me a bitch for the 3rd time and sounding stupid ass shit.

"Now see look",I said launching at her ass and bopping that bitch real good in her face before Clarence pulled me back. "He raped me and you know it!!",I said yelling off the top of my lungs.

"I should pull that stiff shit out yo dumb ass head",I said trynna hit her again but Clarence pulled me back.

"Tina get the fuck off my porch",he said pushing the girl out the door way. "But I wanna see my son",she said fake crying.

"No ya ass don't you just want money and clout",Clarence said about to shut the door. "You right,fuck you and that bitch and that nappy headed ass little boy,I wish I never had him",she said sipping at Clarence.

"Let me at her",I said kicking that bitch in her stomach then Clarence picked me up taking me away but I kicked that bitch in her face.

"Breonna chill!",Clarence said as the hoe ran off the porch with a bloody nose. "The fuck you yelling at me for!",I said yelling back at Clarence.

"Cause ya ass pregnant and you putting the kids in jeopardy",he said as I rolled my eyes. "Why the fuck you care anyway",I said getting mad.

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU",He said walking away from me. "What you just say?",I asked took back following him up the stairs.

"Nothing man",he said as I looked at him and his body language. "You ain't gotta say-I love you too",I said softly looking down at the ground.

"What?",He asked. "I love you,you are my bestfriend you know",I said smiling at him.

"That's not the type of-",he was about to say but the door bell went off. "This bouta not be that bitch",I said walking to the front door.

When I opened the door it was the Chinese man with our food. He told me the total and I told him wait so that I could get my money but Clarence came out the cut and paid before I could.

He came into the kitchen with me and handed me my food. "So what was you bouta say",I said putting my food together.

"Nothing,it ain't that important",he said smiling at me as we went into the living room to eat.

I felt like it was important but he to scared to tell me cause he fell like ima reject his love for me.

Welp better luck next time

Sorry for any mistakes 💋