Part Twenty-Five

THANKS FOR 16K READERS!!!!!😁

Breonna POV
I woke up to kisses being put all over my face. "Coop,if you don't stop kissing me",I said laughing.

"Damn,you thought I was Coop",Clarence said as I opened my eyes and popped up so fast.

"Why you kissing me",I said blushing but covering it up. "Because it made you blush",he said as I started laughing.

"What you want to do today?",I asked playing in his hair as he laid on my chest.

"I just wanna stay in bed all day and relax and look at movies and eat food",Clare said looking up at me.

(Please don't look up at me,with those pretty eyes)

"Please don't look at me like that",I mumbled but I guess he heard me.

"How I look at you like?",he asked curious looking at me like that again.

(This nigga not slick)

I looked away laughing. "Nothing",I said shaking my head turning on the tv. 

"Where Coop at?",I asked looking around the bedroom realizing that he ain't come in here yet.

"He went out with my mama,but he gonna be back in two days",he said as I nodded.

I got out the bed and used to bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I realized that my stomach have grown even more then it was before.

"I should take a shower",I said to myself.  I walked outta the bathroom and took some of Clare clothes and ran back into the bathroom before he said something about me stealing his clothes.

I got out the shower 40 minutes later and started to do my other hygiene stuff.After that I put my hair in a messy bun and left out the bathroom.

"You stay wearing my clothes",Clare said as I smile and sat down on the bed next to him.

"That's cause I gotta get me some maternity clothes,and I like the way you smell",I said mumbling the last part.

"Whatcha say",he asked sitting up. "I ain't say nothing",I said blushing.

"Aight babygirl,whatever you say",he said smirking at me.

"Go and get the snacks",I said as he got out the bed and I followed after him.

"How you gonna tell me to get the snacks,but come with me anyway",he said as I glared at him.

"Cause I needa make sure you getting the right snacks",I said as he started laughing.

We made it downstairs into the kitchen and started getting the snacks together.

"You wanna go in the movie room or nah",he asked as he grabbed stuff out the cabinets.

"Movie room?",I said like Soulja Boy as Clare started laughing. "Yeah,I gotta movie room,You ain't know that?",he asked me.

"Nigga nah I ain't know that",I said as we started making some of the snacks. "But nah next time cause the bed is what I'm feeling like",I said as Clarence smirked at me.

"What that mean?",he asked seductively. "Boy get outta my face",I said laughing as I grabbed some of the snacks as he grabbed the rest.

We went upstairs and got comfortable and started watching our movies.

We went back and forth with the movies. Clare picked one then I did.

"When ya next doctors appointment",he asked as I took my attention off the tv.

"Tomorrow",I said as he nodded and I looked back at the tv. The movies started to get boring so we just started asking questions.

"Who was ya first love?",I asked as he looked at me. "Never had one",he said as I nodded my head.

"What bout you?",he asked as I rolled my eyes. "Randy",I said lowly. "Oh",was all he said.

"How many bodies you got",he asked me. "One",I said as he nodded. "What bout you?",I asked. "Mane like 4",he said as I nodded my head.

"Foreal?",I asked curious. "Yeah,ion just be fucking everything",he said as I started laughing.

"Who was ya first boyfriend",he asked me. "Randy",I said rolling my eyes once again. "What bout you,but girlfriend",I asked as he started laughing.

"Tina",he said as I got confused. "Who that?",I asked. "My babymama",He said as it clicked to me.

"Ohhhhh",I said as he started laughing. "What's your favorite movie",he asked.

"Atl",I said waiting on him to answer. "Menace 2 society",He said as I nodded since that was a good movie.

"Man I'm hungry",I said rubbing my belly. "Aight we can eat after this last question",he said as I nodded.

"Do you ever see us,like.....being together?",he asked which took me by surprise.

"Umm,I don't know,do you?",I asked waiting on his answer. "Yea",he said as I was took back. "Damn,I ain't know that",I said as he nodded and the room grew silent.

"Umm,you wanna heat up them leftover",I asked as he nodded. We went downstairs taking the leftover snacks with us and the trash from the snacks we already ate.

I started making me and Clare plates and started heating them up. Out of nowhere I felt flour hit the back of my head.

(I know this nigga didn't)

"Clarenceeeee",I said dragging his name. "Stop fucking playing hoe",I said as I threw an egg at him since he was making a cake.

(Hold up wen he started making that cake🤨)

Anyway I hit him dead in the forehead with the egg as he stumbled back as I laughed loudly.

"Aight so you wanna play now?",He asked as he threw milk on me. "Clarence",I said in a whining voice. 

After that I threw water and baking soda on him and ran upstairs. "Bre don't buss ya ass!",he said as I stopped running catching my breath.

Out of nowhere this nigga came outta nowhere and swooped me up like motherfucking Superman throwing me on the bed but not too hard.

"Aight I'm sorry,you got it",I said as he hovered over me leaning in close and before you knew it he kissed me.

Sorry for any mistakes,but here y'all go cause y'all wanted it,but next chapter is gonna be messy😏STAY TUNED 💋.