Part Two

Breonna 💙
(Somebody real is hard to find,Somebody worth all your time,Somebody who can tell you the truth,Someone who loves you for you)

My alarm clock went off playing treat me like somebody,telling me that it was time to wake the fuck up and go to school.

I got up did my regular hygiene stuff,brushed my teeth and put on my outfit. I put on my big sky blue hoodie,my ripped jeans and my blue and white Jordan's.

I grabbed my MK purse and I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to go into Faith room to see if she was ready to go

"Faith you ready to go?",I asked walking into her room seeing that she was putting on her shoes.

She was wearing her yellow tank crop top,ripped black jeans and her low top yellow and black peanut vans from the peanuts movie and then she put on her gold watch and grabbed her MCM purse.

"Yea girl I'm ready"she said walking over to me fixing the bun that she put in her hair.

"Where y'all want to eat?",she said talking bout me and my baby. I've been wearing big hoodies so that no one could tell that I was pregnant at school.

"McDonald's sis you all ready know",I said getting into the passenger seat in the car.

"Aight,and when are you going to stop wearing them big ass hoodies",she said glancing over at me while she drives.

"When I tell me baby daddy and feel more comfortable",I said looking over at her.

"Girl you know I don't like him at all",Faith said talking bout Randy. "I know",I said rolling my eyes cause she reminded me every time I said something bout him or we see him.

She didn't like Randy but that's another story I got to tell. We pulled up to McDonald's and went inside to order our food to make sure everything was good.

We ordered our food and got in the car heading to school while eating our food.

My main came on in the car and that was me and Faith's theme song so we got lit.

"This girl that I came in with(that my main)the one that's sharing these drinks(that my main)the one celebrating her birthday(that my main) Yea that's my number one bitch(that's my main)the one that always have my back(that my main)when me and my bae broke up (that my main)she beat a bitch ass on sight (that my main) never let her get turned up (that my main) she my hitter for a reason,I can tell her all my secrets,cause I know that she going to keep them,can't nothing come between us,that's my main one,that's my main one,yea she up in here with me right now,I said that that's my main one,that's my main one,and she know that she my ride or die",me and Faith sang as we pulled up to school.

We got out the car and through our McDonald's wrappers and cups in the trash and walked to our lockers.

All them dirty bitches was mugging hard ass hell and all of them thirsty niggas was giving us winks.But me and Faith just looked at each other laughing and continued walking down the hallways to get to our lockers.

"Hey bae",Randy said coming up behind me kissing my cheek.

"Hey",I said getting my stuff out my locker.

"Hey Faith",Randy said looking over at Faith.

She rolled her eyes and didn't say nothing.

I laughed shaking my head and closed my locker. "Hey Randy",one of them little girls said that be always talking to my man.

I rolled my eyes and didn't say nothing. I couldn't get into any fights so I just stayed quiet.

"Wassup Ma",he said winking at her. I started feeling my blood boiling so I stepped on his foot and walked down the hall way to the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom and got in a stall and locked it so that I could be alone and that I could cool down.

"Relax Breonna,breathe",I said talking to myself so that I could calm down. I took a deep breath and exit out the stall,going to the sink to put some water on my face.

I was calm now so I walked down the hall to my first period class.

"

It was time for lunch and I was waiting for Faith at my locker. I unlocked it and put all my stuff in there and grabbed my phone out my bag.

I seen Randy come out of his classroom with his friends so I put my headphones in and pretended to listen to music cause he was going to be doing to much about me stepping on his foot this morning.

"Breonna!"I heard him yell from down the hall. I rolled my eyes and turned to my locker.

I was hearing foot steps behind me but I just ignored them. "I know you heard me",He said coming up to me as Faith finally walked out of her classroom.

"What do you want Randy?"I said rolling my eyes taking out my headphones.

"I needa talk to you....alone",he said looking at me. "Boy don't nobody even care about what you got to say",Faith said rolling her eyes.

"Faith ima be outside by your car when you done with your locker",I said to her walking outside with Randy behind me.

We got outside and we walked over to the car. "What you got to say",I said getting a little irritated.

"I want you to come over my house today",he said talking to me seduce.

I wanted to slap him because he was just winking at a other girl and wanted to have sex. "Could we not do that today.I got something important to tell you",I said looking up at him a little irritated.

"Cause on Bre,I haven't got nun in a month",he said making me roll my eyes.

"The reason of that is because I gotta tell you something important",I said feeling like I was goin cry.

"Yea,Whatever man",he said walking away from me to a group of people. I seen Faith walk out the school doors so I took a deep breath and acted like everything was normal.

"You ready sis",she said opening up the car door. "Yea",I said dryly.

"

You guys like? I'm trying to make a more relaxing story. But what do y'all think? Leave comments so sis can know. Okay bye LOVES 😘