Part five

I woke up the next morning and ran to the bathroom and felt as my last night dinner came up this morning.

After I threw up I got up and brushed my teeth and did my regular hygiene routine.

I took a shower and went to the closet to find something to wear.I picked out my red,black and pink jacket,my white tank top to go under and my black ripped skinny jeans.

I picked out my red,black and pink jacket,my white tank top to go under and my black ripped skinny jeans

I looked at my stomach in the mirror and it was getting hard and round. It looked like my stomach got bigger every minute.

"Why the fuck my stomach look so big",I asked myself as I finished getting dressed.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my red and black shoes and did my hair. I decided to put my hair in a curly bun and I decided to finally start doing my makeup again.

I did my eyebrows and I put on some eyelashes and some lipgloss I also decided to put in my green eye contacts. I put on my silver hoops,my silver necklace,and my silver watch and grabbed my small black book bag and was bout to leave out my bedroom but Faith came though the door.

"Hey boo you ready to go to school",Faith said as she came though the door.

"Nah,not really",I said as she just looked at me.

"Hold on boo,let me put these black and red hair clips on my pants",she said as she did that.

We went downstairs, went outside and got in the car and went to McDonald's. I wanted some breakfast and was craving some ice cream.

"Welcome to McDonald's and how many I help you",the lady behind the counter said.

"Yes,can I get 2 Sausage McMuffins with eggs and a large fry and a large sweet tea and an ice cream cone",I said telling the lady what I wanted.

"Well okay your total is,11.96",the lady said as I pulled out a 10 dollar bill and looked for two more dollars.

"It's good,I got you ma",this fine ass caramel/mocha skin nigga said giving the lady a 100 dollar bill.

"Thank you",I said as the lady gave him back his change. "No problem shawty",he said as he gave me the change.

I took the change and put it in my pocket without any hesitation cause a bitch is broke,you feel me.
I moved to the pick up line so that I could get my food.

"So what's your name shawty?",the guy said as he flashed that perfect smile of his and showing his one dimple.

"Breonna",I said looking back at the line. "Well my name is Clarence and I would really like to get your number",he said looking at me.

"Number 231",the lady behind the counter said. "If I see you again then you can get my number",I said grabbed my stuff and heading out the door.

I walked to Faith car with a big ass smile on my face. "Boo,what happened why you smiling so hard?" Faith asked going into my McDonald's bag and taking a French Fry.

"Girrrll,I just met this FINE ass nigga and he payed for my food,but I didn't really need help but that was really nice of him,and he asked me for my number,and I told him next time he see me he can get it",I said as she started driving down the street to school.

"Boo!,and why would you tell him next time you see him,he can get the number,what if you never see him again",she said making a great point but again I'm PREGNANT.

"Ohh,girl shut up,when he find out that I'm pregnant he ain't gonna wanna talk to me then",I said as we came to a red light.

I finished eating as the light turned green again and Faith started to drive. Some minutes later we pulled up at school and I was the first one to get out the car to run to the bathroom because I had to throw up.

After I threw up,I raised out my mouth and put some gum in my mouth walking out the bathroom, back outside to Faith's car.

"Boo you okay?"she asked as I nodded my head and put my food wrappers in the trash and grabbed my ice cream and sweet tea as me and her walked into the school building and to our lockers.

I got my stuff out my locker as me and Faith went our separate ways to our different classes as I walked down the hallway eating my ice cream and drinking my tea.

While I was walking down the hallway someone bumped me and HARD like they was trying to knock me down.

"Damn bitch!,watch where the fuck you going",I said as I watched my ice cream fall out my hands and on to the floor.

I finally looked up from the floor and was face to face with that bitch that claimed she was pregnant with Randy baby.