Part Thirty-Five

Faith POV
Today was the anniversary of Farrah's death,to be honest ion kno how to feel about it.

I hate Randy,he's the reason my sister killed herself and I hate that shit. I even hate that Bre is pregnant with his babies but I love my two nieces.

See,Bre got so tied into him because she was at a vulnerable state and went to him when Farrah killed her self and he manipulated her and that's why she pregnant by his dumb ass now.

At the end of the day,the part that hurt me the most was that Farrah was pregnant and I was going to be an aunt.

We don't know who the father of the baby was though for the simple reason that,my sister did have her ways but that don't change nothing.

Foreal,foreal we ain't know the full reason to why she killed herself,yes she was messing with Randy but she was also messing with another guy at the same time.

I just felt like he was part of the reason on why she killed herself and I felt like the other guy was the other part of the reason she killed herself.

See my sister was a very closed in person,she ain't tell nobody her business and nun of us really knew who she fucked with frfr.

But since I know that Randy is somewhat the reason why,I blame him and that's why I resent his ass.

People did say that Bre was stupid for still being with him,but frfr we ain't kno the whole story so we couldn't blame him or not but the only person that knew what really happen was Farrah.

It could've been the other guy that drive her that far or it could've been Randy,but since I know how Randy move and how he is now,I felt like he was the reason.

I also felt like Bre knew he was the reason too but she was too "in love" and he manipulated her to the point where she believed that he wasn't the real reason and he had her wrapped around his finger.

She didn't even wanna give her innocence up to him but he manipulated her into doing that so he took it and now she's in a situation where she's pregnant by him but he won't be raising the babies.

I was in a funk today but I also had to go and meet Dre daughter because she was moving in today because Dre said he had too much work stuff going on and it was to dangerous for her to move in with him but now she can because it's more safer.

I was just now getting out the shower and going to me and Dre closet to grab me a black puma sweatsuit.

He was somewhere doing something,ion know. We not officially dating,will not to me,I'm just to scared to committee to him and he do me dirty at the end.

"Hey I'm bouta head out",I stated as I grabbed my purse and sunglasses. "U sure you don't want me to go",he asked. "Nah me and Bre got it,we good",I said as he gave me a kiss and I leave out heading to Bre house.

Hey y'all, this was just a little snipper and an update since I haven't been in the mood and spirit to write,but her u guys go♥️