Part Twenty-Seven

THANKS FOR 30K READERS!!!🤪🤪

Authors POV

He threw the bomb as hard as he could and ran back into the house.

BOMB

Clarence POV

I looked and seen that Bre was curled up like a ball holding her stomach.

"Bre,everything is okay now",I said holding her. "Everything isn't okay,we could've almost die,we was in danger!",she said yelling as a tear escaped her eye.

"You won't be put in danger again,I promise",I said holding out my picky. "Okay",she said grabbing my pinky.

I kissed her forehead which was just a reflex. She looked up at me and smiled and connected our lips together.

Wow

"I think we needa stop now",she said as I opened my eyes in the kiss. "Why?",I said still kissing her.

"Cause ya member hard",she said laughing as I looked down at my member.

"Damn",I mumbled. "I think we needa go to bed",Bre said laughing as she got off the floor grabbing my hand as we made it upstairs.

We got to my room and laid in the bed going to sleep.

I'm gonna keep her safe,and I promise that

Next day....

Breonna POV

I woke up in Clare bed with his arms wrapped around me

I woke up in Clare bed with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled and got up out the bed only to be pulled back down.

"Bae,where you going",he said calling me ' bae' which court me by surprise. "To the bathroom and I got my doctors appointment today",I said while walking into the bathroom.

I used it then washed my hands and took a shower. 30 minutes later I was out the shower. I walked into the closet to get me an outfit to wear.

I put on my pink shirt,gray Adidas shorts and pink fluffy slides

I put on my pink shirt,gray Adidas shorts and pink fluffy slides. I put my hair into two curly buns and add two pink hair clips on each slide of my buns and my diamond earrings,necklace and infinity bracelet.