Part four

Me and Faith pulled up to the grocery store and got out.When we got to the front door it was a 'help wanted'sign on the door.

Me and Faith looked at each other and just said fuck it.We went to the lady and both of us applied for a job since we broke anyway.

Then we got some snacks and payed,and went back home.We got in the house,sat down on the couch and started eating the snacks.

We decided to look at Birdbox because that's one of my favorite movies now.We turned that on and then someone started blowing up my phone.

I looked down at the screen and its was nobody but Randy dumb ass.I declined all that nigga calls I wasn't with that cheating shit and then getting another girl pregnant (owe hell no)

"You okay",Faith asked me as I looked back at the tv with tears forming in my eyes."No",I said crying my eyes out in her shirt."Awe,It's okay boo,he wasn't worth it",She said hugging me tight.

I broke down a little bit and I don't break down cause it's weak to cry over a nigga but this is different. But then I pulled myself back together. But it really hurt me because I'm pregnant with his baby. I wanted to be the only one to have his kids and this shit really hurt me.

We finished looking at the movie and then I went upstairs to take a shower.

But before I could someone knocked on the door. I walked downstairs and opened up the door only to be face to face with the one and only Randy.

I tried to close the door but his foot blocked me from doing that.

"What do you want?"I said looking down at the floor as tears ran down my cheek.

"Can we please talk let me explain",he said looking at me.

"Explain what,that you got mad because we haven't been fucking lately and you went out and got another girl pregnant",I said as tears ran down my face.

"I know and I'm sorry but I'm in love with this girl that's having my baby",he said which made me slap the shit out of him.

"You're not in love with me and I'm EXACTLY having your baby",I said screaming at his ass as my face turned red.

"That's not my fucking baby",he said pointing to my stomach.

Before I could stab his ass with my nails Faith come from around the corner and pulled out her gun on him.

"Now,you got 5 secs to get the fuck away from this door or Ima blow your motherfucking brains out",Faith said holding up her shot gun.

And don't get it twisted Faith used that gun before truth and believe me.

Randy backed up and walked away from the door looking like he was bout to shit his self.

I closed the door and slid down onto the  floor and started crying my eyes out.

Faith put the shot gun down and then sat by me and let me cry my eyes out on her shoulder.

I just couldn't believe he said that.He was the only one I ever had sex with.He took my virginity,he was my first love,he was my everything and he did this to me.

I started crying more because I was thinking bout all of this in my head.

"Awe baby it's okay,and stop crying before you hurt the baby",Faith said hugging me tighter. "That's why I don't like that nigga",Faith said under her breath.

(....And here is the moment y'all been waiting for and here is the story why Faith hates Randy....)

Flashback starting
"Ow my god,I'm so press for this party",14 years old Breonna said.