Part Thirty-Eight

Clarence POV

We finally got home after Bre wanted to stop at 3 different food places and the kids was right along with her.

"You finna eat now or get in the shower?",I asked Bre as she walked right past me and the kids shrugged going into the living room.

"Wassup? What wrong",I asked her as I leaned on the counter and pulled her to me. "When was you going to tell me you was in the drug business",she asked me.

"I don't want to worry you so I didn't tell you", I stated as I rested my head on hers. "I get that but I still needa know what type of situations we could possibly get in and if I needa cover for you or hide stu-" "hold up you was finna hide stuff for me if I ever got in trouble with the police",I asked her as she nodded with a confused look on her face.

"Why wouldn't I?, you my man and ima hold you down, just like you would and do hold me down",she stated as I felt my face light up.

"So you saying, you the Bonnie to my Clyde?",I asked as she smirked. "Ride or die",she said as she started eating her food.

"Where you been all my life",I asked her breathless as she started laughing. "I love you bruh",she said as I looked at her confused. "I ain't cuh bruh, I'm ya maaaan nnss",I said as I grabbed her hips before her butt.

"Boy move",she said switching her food every second. "Damn bae slow down",I said as she mugged me. "So what? You calling me fat",she asked as I shook my head fast.

"Nah baby I'm just saying ion want you to choke",I stated. "Oh what so now I'm to fat and stupid to swallow my food",she asked.

"Baby no I was just-" "Man move",she said grabbing her food before she wobbled to the living room with the kids. "These damn mood swings",I said going upstairs to take a shower.

One week later......

Brooklyn's POV

Today was my first day of school and to be honest I was a little nervous but not too much because ion bother people and I mind my business.

Bre was really supposed to be going back to school today but she decided online school would be better for her because she's 6 months.

I put the finishing touches of my outfit together before taking a picture in the mirror.

I still had an hour before school started and Coop was in my room eating cheese curls while Bre and Clare was still sleep because he woke up earlier then usual and came in my room

"Come on Cooper you getting cheese all on my bed",I said as his eye started to water. "I sorry auntie",he said as he started rubbing his eyes.

Every time I get mad with him, I call him his whole name and I think he catch on and that's why he cry every time.

(Remember Coop is 1 going on 2, not 3 going on 4 like I said before, I was talking about another book I was editing and got mixing up, also he talks very good for his age because my little brother was like that when he was 1 going on 2)