Part six

"No bitch,you needa watch where you going hoe",she said making me look for who the hell she was talking to  cause she don't know I would throw another picture frame at her motherfucking face.

"Bitch you got some nerves calling me a hoe and your sticky pussy ass be fucking niggas left and right",I said looking her up and down.

"Well I did fuck your nigga and stole him from you and now we gonna have this baby",she said rubbing her pancake looking ass stomach.

"Bitch you can have his dead beat ass,oh and by the wayyyy...you looking a little thirsty",I said as I threw my sweet tea in her face.

She screamed and I busted out laughing and Randy ass popped out of no where.

"Bre leave her alone",he said hugging her while she faked cried.

"Nigga shut the fuck up with your pinky size dick you dumb ass bitch",I said throwing the cup at his face as I walked away going to my class smiling hard ass shit.

"Your late",the teacher said looking at me walk into the classroom. "And your ass lonely,but do I say shit",I said as she looked at me shocked and everybody in the classroom busted out laughing.

I sat down and started to do this dumb ass work.

~Hours later~
School was finally motherfucking over and I was starting to get hungry. I put my shit in my locker as Faith walked out her classroom and put her shit in her locker.

"Auntie Faith I'm hungry",I said doing a baby voice and rubbing my stomach as she busted out laughing.

"Aight we can go to Wing Stop",she said making me excited. "Yayyy!"I said loud ass shit as she shock her head at me.

We walked outside,got in the car and went to Wing Stop.

When we walked in the store I was faced to face with my one and only.

Mother and sister