Part nine

I got to school and got a tardy pass out the office and went upstairs to my classroom.

I didn't even bother going into my locker and putting my baby's pictures away I just walked into the classroom.

"Here bruh",I said as I handed the teacher my doctors note and tardy pass and walking to my sit.

I sat down and just stared at the baby's picture and put it away in my bag and started doing my work.

~HOURS LATER~
I had cheerleading practice today, for the first time in forever and I wasn't really bout to be doing nothing extra today, considering that I'm pregnant and should quit the cheerleading team.

I put on my cheer jacket and my sweatpants and went to go scratch.

"Breonna,why do you got on that hot stuff while your scratching?"the cheer coach asked me.

"I'm not hot,and I've been cold lately",I said lying right though my teeth.

After that we finished practice without even doing nothing crazy today (thank god)

Faith was at practice with me but she had to be all the way on the other side because ima flyer and she is a flipper.

"Aight So,where you wanna go for lunch",Faith asked me.

I thought for a minute and then I had it. "Panda Express",I said as she nodded her head.

We got in her car and got our food and headed back to school.

When we was walking to the cafeteria it was a big ass crowd. Me and Faith walked in closer and noticed that it was Randy and that Hoe arguing.

"Babe I don't know why you stressing,I told you I don't love her no more",Randy said looking at the girl.

"Then why the fuck at night you still watch old videos of you and that pregnant bitch",the girl said as she pointed at me and everybody drew the attention to me.

I felt like I was gonna cry but I didn't, I just looked at that bitch as she smirked.

I didn't know what happened next but I ran up to her and knocked her ass out and got on top of her and started hitting her repeatedly in the face.

"BITCH THAT WASN'T YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS TO TELL EVERYBODY IM PREGNANT",I said as I just started banging onto her face.

It took about 4 people to finally get me off of her and I didn't even care if she was "pregnant" I didn't believe that shit from the jump.

"You fake ass pregnant bitch!"I said as everybody looked at her.

"That hoe ain't pregnant, she was just telling me how she was pregnant with MY baby a week ago",some random ass nigga said as everybody looked surprised.

"Well that dumb as nigga over there think that,that's his baby",Faith said as she claimed me down a little bit and everybody that had me let me go.

The hoe was on the floor as people started to help her up as blood was leaking from her face.

"Damn for Breonna to be pregnant she did make that bitch leak!"Some random girl said making everybody laugh including me.

I shock my head as me and Faith sat down and ate our food.

Here's a little drama, drama and excuse any mistakes. But who was waiting for Bre to fuck that bitch up. If u was waiting leave comments down below kiss,kiss 💋💋 Bye loves ♥️😘