Part Forty

1 month later....

📸 click

📸 click

"Glad to know you like your hair", Trinity stated as she finished up the last touches on Brooks hair

"Glad to know you like your hair", Trinity stated as she finished up the last touches on Brooks hair. "Yes I love it",Brook said as she went and paid Trin not before giving her a generous tip.

"Now Brook you know you ain't have to give me that much of a tip"trin stated as she struggled it off. "well you know you Ms. the best outta the best and our number hairstylist so you know I have too", she stated as she gathered her things together not before giving Trin and hug and making her way to her Uber outside.

Trinity was a girl that Faith and Bre grow up with. They all hadda struggle so that's how they all knew each other. Trin struggled the most when they all lived in the same neighborhood because she was 18 with a 3 year old. Trin does hair and is honestly the girls only hairstyle and they only go to her and now Brook is.

Today was a Sunday so Brook was just relaxing for today and getting her self situated for school the next day. She had to get herself situated every 2-3 weeks because that's just what's right.

Right now she was heading to the nail shop to get something short and simple, she was getting some white French tips and white toes.

And after her apartment she was gonna get home and finish her room decor and pack her dance bag because she always packs it last minute and forgets something.

She joined dance because she figured out that she felt very passionate about it and was really good at it.

She also is now a Junior because Clare went up the school and pointed out how she was too smart to be a freshman and wasn't taking any of them classes but only was taking Junior classes.

She also was making now friends day by day because of how she stood out from the  rest of the crowd, she had a very unique personality and that's what made people attract to her.

2 hours later....

Brookland POV

I finally got back to the house and seen that nobody was here. I made my way up to my room as I carried the last bit of stuff in my room to decorate.

"Damn bout time you brung your ass home",Chase said as he laid on my bed on his side scrolling on his phone. "How the fu- how you even get in here and why you on my bed with outside clothes on",I asked as he looked up at me.

"This is my brothers house you know and im here to come and see you",he stated with a smirk on his face.

"I also wanna know why you ain't been returning my calls, whatchu been ignoring me? avoiding me? ",he asked as he stood up walking over to me as he bit his lip and shortly after licking it.

"No",I stated lying through my teeth

"No",I stated lying through my teeth. He nodded his head and beat his lip as he brushed his self against me as his cologne filled my nose.

"You hair looks good",he stated as he looked over me. "Your nails look real good too, I would say this shit look amazing on you if you wasn't lying" he stated making eye contact with me as i tried to hold it but soon broke it.

"Nah why you break the eye contact",he stated as he lifted my chin up so that now I was looking in his eyes once again.

"What is it too much for you to handle?",he asked as he looked at my lips and I looked at his. We leaned in for a kiss but before our lips connected we heard the front door talk from downstairs.

*front door opening*

I backed away from him as I stood awkwardly for a minute as I finally snapped outta it and grabbed my stuff started to take it out the packaging.

Chase started to do the same thing as Clare came in the room. "Whatcha y'all doing?",he asked casually as he looked in my boxes.

"Trynna finish putting the rest of my room together",I said as he nodded as I noticed a sleeping Coop in his arms. "Well aight ima bouta put Coop down and finish helping Bre plan for this baby shower",he said as he left out the room leaving the door open.

"Okay",I said as I stood on top of my bed trying to put the picture frames on the wall. "You need some help?",Chase asked as I struggled to reach up high enough so that I could put the picture frame there.

"Yeah", I stated as I gave up and he took the picture frame from me and reached up putting it on the wall. I smelt his scent as he reached back down as I passed him the other frames to put up on the wall.

"You smell good", I stated casually as he look down at me with a smirk. "Preciate it", he stated as he hopped off my bed not before reaching out his hand helping me get down.

"Thank you",I stated with a small smile as he nodded.

See now I was avoiding Chase because he makes me feels like '15 ain't too young to lose it' and baby I need them thoughts to dial down cause I see how he be with them girls at school.

He's the definition of a fuck boy and that's not my cup of tea. I can say that when you need a friend he's there, he's a good friend when you need one.

"Welp, I'm all done my room",i stated excitedly as I jumped up and down.

"Yeah lil shawty, you finished your room", Chase stated as I stopped jumping

"Yeah lil shawty, you finished your room", Chase stated as I stopped jumping. "Stop calling me little shawty",I said with a pout as I crossed my arms.

"Ima call you what I want.....little shawty",he stated as we walked out my room while I rolled my eyes.

Sorry for any mistakes 💋