Sal: Guess things change, huh? Y'all coo' in all but we can't fuck with her anymore.

Theresa: We don't even know if they broke up. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Lamar: Oh it's done alright. Let's hit the club and have Abel meet us there.

The guys were leaving and Elie was left.

Selena: Elie you know me. You know my heart, you know I would never cheat on Abel. Please talk to him for me.

Elie: Sorry Selena but I can't. This is your mess and we don't trust you anymore. Lamar is right, you and Justin deserves each other.

Elie left while Petra and Theresa watched Selena grip her hair before letting out a painful crying scream. They both came to her side to try to comfort her. Hours later Abel came back with Lamar and Freddy to get some of his things. When Abel got to the room Selena was sleep in their king sized bed. She must've cried herself to sleep because her eyes were still damped so it wasn't long ago when she fell asleep. He walked to the closet and started grabbing some clothes not realizing he woke her up. She rubbed her damped eyes and looked at him instantly started tearing again.

Selena: baby...

Abel: Justin isn't here ( grabs a suitcase and started putting the clothes in there )

Selena: So that's it... we're done? You are breaking up with me when I didn't do anything. I never cheated in my life Abel, I have always been faithful.

Abel: ( looks at her ) What am I supposed to do Selena? Watch you play buddy buddy with the man who once broke your heart a million pieces over and over again?

Selena: I don't want you to leave me. My heart hurts so bad right now because I hate this.. us fighting over him. We can talk about this...

Abel: No we can't. I'm done, it's over. ( turns back to the closet grabbing more things )

Selena: ( fighting back tears ) Can you answer me one question?

Abel: ( mumbles ) What?

Selena: Did you ever love me? ( tears starts to fall ) or was I just some long rebound to you?

Abel: ( shrugs ) I don't know

Selena: God ( shakes her head and covers her face in her hands )

Abel: Maybe we both got into this relationship for the wrong reasons.

Selena: ( sniffling and wiping her tears that keeps falling ) but I'm not the one who's trying to back out of it. I didn't get into this relationship to make Justin jealous. I was single for 3 years before we started dating. Remember that? You were the one who dropped Bella for me, maybe I should've just told you no and I wouldn't be going through heartbreak right now.

Abel: I don't care Selena. ( shrugs ) I really don't give a fuck

Selena: I don't believe you.. tell me you don't feel this.. ( gets off the bed and grabs his face kissing him )

Abel: ( doesn't kiss back )

Selena: ( notices so she kisses him harder as she started to cry harder against his lips )

Abel: ( pulls her back ) I don't feel not a damn thing okay? It's over don't contact me. Don't contact my crew. Just stay away from me Selena, I'm warning you.

Selena: ( sobbing ) Fuck... Abel I love you, just hear me out please. ( falls to her knees grabbing his legs ) you promised me, you promised to never leave me...

Abel: ( shakes his head ) I don't care. Get off of me. ( steps back seeing her look down sobbing ) Have fun fucking Justin. Charlie is yours, I don't want anything that'll remind me of you. ( zips the bag up and walks out )

Selena: ( hunched over on the ground before punching her fist to ground )

On his way out Theresa and Petra were in the hallway.

Abel: See y'all around

Theresa: ( sighs ) Abel...

Abel walks out with Lamar and Freddy. Theresa and Petra walks in her room seeing she was a mess.

Theresa: Sel...Give him time he's probably just angry right now, he loves you. We all know you two can't live without each other.

Selena: ( wiping here tears ) No.. if he don't care neither will I. I'm gonna fuck Justin and not look back.

Petra: Sel..

Theresa: Oh hell on. What good is that going to make you going back to Justin?

Selena: ( shrugs )

Theresa: Selena, you're hurting right now. Don't do that, don't go back to him. You're stronger than this, you promised you wouldn't go back to him.

Selena: Yeah? Well Abel promised to never leave me and he did so.. ( pulls off her xo ring ) he wants to leave fucking leave ( chucks the ring at the wall ) Since he don't give a fuck neither will I.

This series is over. The second series to Bad Liar will be called "Call out my name" ❤️ I love you all xo