Part 58.

And there they go. Reunited. Selena jumped into his arms and he held her and spent them around before she looked down at him holding his face, kissing him. Charlie was by his feet while his parents were kissing.

Abel: I thought you were gonna wear that pink dress?

Selena: I don't know baby I like what I have on

Abel: okay ( kisses her )

Selena: ( kisses him back )

Theresa: Okay you two love birds you have no time to waist have to get ready for the show.

Abel: want to take a shower together?

Selena: I took one but I wouldn't mind taking ano—

Theresa: No!!!

Abel: ( chuckles ) maybe later.

Abel kissed Selena before walking to the bedroom.

Selena: So.. still mad at me or?

Theresa: You know I can't stay mad at you ( hugs her )

Selena: ( hugs her back ) I think I'm gonna tell Abel

Theresa: What?? ( pulls away ) no, don't do that.

Selena: T you have no idea how this is eating me up. I don't like how I went behind his back to talk to Justin. It's not right, he deserves to know.

Theresa: Do you want to ruin a night that is supposed to be perfect over Justin? Girl come on, think. ( pokes Selena's temples with her fingers )

Selena: He'll see right through me...

Theresa: Tell him just not tonight, okay?

Selena: I feel like the longer I wait the worse it'll get.

Elie: What are you ladies talking about? ( sitting with the crew )

Selena: we debating which is better Tampons or pads

Lamar: What the fuck?

Selena: ( laughs ) Sorry Lamar, don't think he wanted to hear that. ( looks at Theresa laughing )

Theresa: Facts

Selena: I really wouldn't leave Abel for Justin and I hope you know that.

Theresa: I know and I also know you just want to be a good friend to Justin no matter how much I hate it and no matter what he has done to you in the past. It's because you have such a great heart Sel.

Selena: Thank you T.

Abel: ( walks in the living room fully dressed )

Selena: Damn babe, you look like a million fucking bucks. Damn you're hot!

Abel and Selena took a few pre-red carpet pics. Before leaving Selena did change into that pink dress.